Draya Michelle

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think its definitely real.

i never even knew her breast were fake, thats a loss. natural anything is always better.
Draya is fine as hell but I don't know man. When she was in SHOW magazine back in the day, her ass was nowhere close to the size it is.
She's bad either way.

DLdOEY_UMAE0gfy.jpg

draya-michele.jpg

DHKy2LoUMAE2T19.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Draya had so much damn work done.. I think she's open about it

nah bro she is denying it, saying she only ever had a breast job.

"For the record. I've never had lipo suction, acurve, fat transfer, and Brazilian butt lift," Draya wrote. "For any confusion out there. There isn't a doctor out there that can take credit for anything on my except these boobs and that's dr david Kim BEVERLY HILLS plastic surgery."

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Draya is fine as hell but I don't know man. When she was in SHOW magazine back in the day, her ass was nowhere close to the size it is.
She's bad either way.

DLdOEY_UMAE0gfy.jpg

draya-michele.jpg

DHKy2LoUMAE2T19.jpg

her weight fluctuates, i think that increases or decreases her body mass.

i know she wont be totally honest, but i do believe her that she isnt out there getting super sized BBL and etc.

1118full-draya-michele.jpg

but its a bit suspect even though there are work-outs women use these days to push out the ass.

not a good picture above to prove it, but she now has fuller thighs, hips, etc ... like she is all around a thicker girl.

heres a 2021 candid picture :

49726667-0-image-a-7_1635382233357.jpg

all around thicker?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
her weight fluctuates, i think that increases or decreases her body mass.

i know she wont be totally honest, but i do believe her that she isnt out there getting super sized BBL and etc.

1118full-draya-michele.jpg

but its a bit suspect even though there are work-outs women use these days to push out the ass.

not a good picture above to prove it, but she now has fuller thighs, hips, etc ... like she is all around a thicker girl.

heres a 2021 candid picture :

49726667-0-image-a-7_1635382233357.jpg

all around thicker?
She's pretty much maintained her shape over the years. That ain't workout, that's BBL.
The bikini picture you posted compared to the SHOW picture I posted is proof.

As I said, she looks good either way. I think she should be the poster child on getting realistic BBLs and why women shouldn't get the absurd monstrosities we see out there.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
She's pretty much maintained her shape over the years. That ain't workout, that's BBL.
The bikini picture you posted compared to the SHOW picture I posted is proof.

As I said, she looks good either way. I think she should be the poster child on getting realistic BBLs and why women shouldn't get the absurd monstrosities we see out there.

i hear you but her thighs and weight are a bit more than what you posted earlier when she was younger.

this is 2021 :

C8VxdVbUQAM9P0Z.jpg

but she only claims boob job, i am with natural girls i hope its not BBL.