Draya Michelle

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes...

c'mon man. We've been on this site to know that hoes like this come a penny a dozen nikka. Build-a-body hoes. She's a thot and sack chaser. Maybe if I didn't know all the things I know but I'm more apt to "go crazy" for one of the fine/beautiful "regular" chicks from the "This is why we love black women" thread. Sorry, I'm not drooling at some smut who only speaks "money" language.

Plus there's like a million "Draya appreciation" threads and pics all over the coli bro. Calm ya hormones down and act like ya seen a pretty chick man, dang lol

You sound like a fakkit.

tumblr_nbz3iedJ4L1rk74v1o1_250.gif

I'd lick every part of her ass crack

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
You sound like a fakkit.

tumblr_nbz3iedJ4L1rk74v1o1_250.gif

I'd lick every part of her ass crack:scust:

Yup, I sound like a faq cuz I'm not drooling and licking my screen at some insta-thot :stopitslime:

No hate bro, I just prefer my women (my wife included) classy:yeshrug:
And good mothers...this slore disgusts me at what has been proven she did to her son, who I do hope is in good hands...:mjcry:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, I sound like a faq cuz I'm not drooling and licking my screen at some insta-thot :stopitslime:

And good mothers...this slore disgusts me at what has been proven she did to her son, who I do hope is in good hands...:mjcry:

This bytch is bad as Fukk, I'm not judging her motherly qualities. She's a POS mother but she still sexy as Fukk and she's not some run of the mill looking chick.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn she fine as hell , if i hit i know imma be feeling like this after i bust a nut

In a good type of way

Last edited:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South

Nothing wrong with appreciating thots breh. Every man needs wifeys types and mistress types. Donald Strerling got them, your favorite rapper got them, Even the President, ex. Bill Clinton getting head in office and George Bush with Condellza Rice(yes she was his side bytch it's what Scandal is based off of)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's definitely pretty, maybe Instagram has desensitized me, but she's nothing to lose your mind over.
A solid 9.