Draya Michele: Your Hoe-ness can get deleted

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
It can't be deleted but promiscuity is a symptom of mental illness, if a female starts to love her self and take care of the short comings in her internal self that led to her becoming a "hoe" then I think the "once a hoe, always a hoe" thing isn't true.. then again I'm a "hoe" so I guess my opinion is irrelevant lol

Damn right.

In a perfect world, the best solution would be for former hoes to be with former players with shared backgrounds and paths. That way virgins and low body count people can be with each other and not worrying of being number 200 on the list:ehh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
hoeness doesn't just mean a lot of sexual partners. A hoe is selfish, attention whoring and illoyal. I don't give a fukk about a womans body count, what I do care about is why she has a high body count. And if it is because she's a hoe, it can't get deleted because it tells me something about her character :manny:
Oh I'm aware but many men will be with utter nutjobs as well if they fit what they desire.
All the hard-talking in the world goes out the window (along with a good dose of common sense sometimes) when it comes to human attraction. I also believe that's why a lot of relationships aren't working out these days. Discretion is a thing of the past.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
you're only a hoe if you're dutty and burning
if it's pure when you serve me up it's all good i said that already
every woman keeping that face and the kitty clean is an angel

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Damn right.

In a perfect world, the best solution would be for former hoes to be with former players with shared backgrounds and paths. That way virgins and low body count people can be with each other and not worrying of being number 200 on the list:ehh:

I deff agree with this

Lira Galore and a Pimp would be a match made in heaven

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You can try to delete your hoeness all you want....

But I can still go into My Computer, click Tools, click Folder Options, go under Advanced Settings and select "show hidden files" to check for a hidden ghost copy of the hoeness, that you didn't even realize was on the damn computer

And even if I don't find nothing then, I'll still run the most up-to-date thorough data recovery software so even them deleted files will still pop up

Y'all bytches talking about deleting hoeness? Y'all better try hard do a 35-pass hard drive wipe on that p*ssy :ufdup:

dhMeAzK.gif