"Drake's Views from the 6 needs to be a classic or else"-Charlamagne

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Take Care is too long winded and bloated to ever be a classic.
So Far Gone is his closest for me..its a staple of the new gen..think i might only prefer Live.Love.A$AP over it.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
then why are you responding to me? :what:

how are you gonna say someone is 'stupidly overrated' yet say that 'no classics' is ignorant? :mjlol:
I've heard people compare Kanye to Michael Jackson:mjlol: that's stupidly overrated

His first 2 albums are classics. Facts

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I've heard people compare Kanye to Michael Jackson:mjlol: that's stupidly overrated

His first 2 albums are classics. Facts

said by the same idiots that compare Kanye to MJ.

Last time I checked, Ye doesn't even have coliclassics :sas2: The Coli, a site that's desperate to give people classics. In the real world, heads don't really think Ye got two indisputable classics. :mjlol: cmon

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Really hate what this generation of rap fans has turned "classic album" into. A classic album is NOT just a dope album from your favorite artist that sales well or has hits. I'm tired of dudes handing out classics like candy.

Drake is going to do what he always does: released a mixed album of raps and pop songs that don't do anything particularly interesting. Maybe throw some dancehall in.

They're also setting him up for failure. How can we decide it's a classic in the time period CTG seems to be want to hold Drake to?
4n0YX.gif

Sticky this shyt to the top of the forum

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
said by the same idiots that compare Kanye to MJ.

Last time I checked, Ye doesn't even have coliclassics :sas2: The Coli, a site that's desperate to give people classics. In the real world, heads don't really think Ye got two indisputable classics. :mjlol: cmon
Nah man, I know a lot of people that think that highly of Kanye in real life. I don't get it but he did his thing with those first two albums