"Drake's Views from the 6 needs to be a classic or else"-Charlamagne

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
it will be "praised" as a new classic to alot of the younger generation, i'll just wait and listen to it myself to see if it's gonna be any good.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it will be "praised" as a new classic to alot of the younger generation, i'll just wait and listen to it myself to see if it's gonna be any good.
That's what I do with albums. Most people just say anything when something drops :francis:
I listen to albums a few times through before getting an opinion

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That's what I do with albums. Most people just say anything when something drops :francis:
I listen to albums a few times through before getting an opinion

it's usually the 1st impression for me, i don't listen to albums repeatedly unless it gets my approval on the 1st listen.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Kanye has no classics. Not even close. And Drake has a better discog. Drake is a better version of artist Kanye (not producer Kanye, obviously)

So if Drake has no classics (and he's nowhere close), neither does Ye.

lol clown

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Statements like that is already clouding your judgment. Now you're gonna tune in hoping that it'll be a classic instead of enjoying the work of music. Every song you're gonna be :leostare: :jbhmm: at it like "this ain't gonna stand the test of time :wtb:" after the first 30 seconds.

Y'all need to be more like Big Quint. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He already release 2 singles...based on those...how the fukk is he about to drop an classic hip-hop album? :dahell:

I don't even think he's focused or cares about dropping a classic. He's focused on pop hits / anthems.

Take Care (excluding mixtapes) is Drake's best LP but how the fukk is that a classic? :dahell:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Using Drake and Classic in the same sentence:scust::scust::scust::scust::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
This. All this. Drake too simplistic to drop some real experiences and paint a picture with his bars. Illmatic, BE, Reasonable Doubt, Blackstar, he's just not built like an MC to do that. Just a typical rapper rapping about getting money and chicks:scust:Stale. Plus ghostwriters so you can't even automatically think it's him spitting :scust:scust