"Drake's Views from the 6 needs to be a classic or else"-Charlamagne

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Any country that has a leader who purposefully threw himself down some stairs on national tv is a fukking joke :pachaha:

you seem to be stumbling over one mental block: 99.9% of Canada could be soft as baby shyt, but that 0.1% can tear your head off.

But keep talking tough from the comfort of the interwebs.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Your smiley abuse won't save you when you're chomping concrete.

I wouldn't test a random cat in Switzerland. You seem to forget: there's real nikkas everywhere.
I wouldn't test a random cat in Switzerland either. But id test a random cat in Canada :laff:

It's Canada :laff:

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
"the 6 aint friendly"

:mjlol:

no one feels unsafe in toronto

its not even the hardest city in canada

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
Take Care is a classic. Sorry but it does. That shot still gets to me nearly 5 years later.

For many in order to something to be a classic, it needs to contain stale soulful samples and nothing but bars. :scust::dame:

Under that outdated metric, of course many great albums won't be viewed as a classic.

The fact that you think samples and good bars is disgusting speaks volumes about you fakkit ass :pacspit:

fukking clown posing as a female on a board where majority of the users are men :scust:

You fakkits are drawn to Drake like flies to turd :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
as a Drake fan stop with this IYRTITL is a classic....just stop
Who is saying this :skip:
It was a 3 mic project, haven't played more than 50 % of the album since it dropped.

I might have to revisit it, I might've been hating due to lack of hard bars, his (usually) mean flow and him saying anything.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
50 and Wayne have classic albums and mixtapes. You high?

A lot of important new artists say Wayne/50 inspired them to do music.

Your reading comprehension isn't that good, is it?

I said in the middle of their run a bunch of people were proclaiming literally anything they touched was classic. Including a bunch of shyt that clearly wasn't, to anyone with an unbiased ear.

Solely because of the hype of their run. Same with Drake. People really expect to gauge his music's impact now? Keep in mind 50 stans were trying to convince people "Candy Shop" was a classic record. Wayne stans were trying to convince people "Prom Queen" wasn't the audio equivalent of a dumpster fire.

You want to debate whether or not Wayne and 50 have classic material now, when their careers are ice cold? I'm all for it. Because it'll be a genuine conversation. But during "The Massacre" and "C4"? fukk no. The dikk riding made it impossible. Same with Drake, right now.

Fred.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Your reading comprehension isn't that good, is it?

I said in the middle of their run a bunch of people were proclaiming literally anything they touched was classic. Including a bunch of shyt that clearly wasn't, to anyone with an unbiased ear.

Solely because of the hype of their run. Same with Drake. People really expect to gauge his music's impact now? Keep in mind 50 stans were trying to convince people "Candy Shop" was a classic record. Wayne stans were trying to convince people "Prom Queen" wasn't the audio equivalent of a dumpster fire.

You want to debate whether or not Wayne and 50 have classic material now, when their careers are ice cold? I'm all for it. Because it'll be a genuine conversation. But during "The Massacre" and "C4"? fukk no. The dikk riding made it impossible. Same with Drake, right now.

Fred.

whitney_receipts.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This unfolds the exact same way, every time, and every time people get amnesia. After Drake falls off and is forgotten it'll happen again.

Let's put it like this. Let's take 50 for example. He's on top of the world....sold 1 mill in his first week or some ridiculous shyt. "Candy Shop" is his new single.

How do you think people reacted to it? You seriously think people judged a new song, by the biggest rapper in the world, coming off one of the biggest opening weeks in rap history....with a completely neutral mind state?
Or look at "Piggy Bank". 50 was getting killed by The Lox on several songs. You really think people were like :jbhmm: "hold on brehs, 50 is actually losing this beef" in the middle of his run?

You're insane. The hype made that impossible.

Fred.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
This unfolds the exact same way, every time, and every time people get amnesia. After Drake falls off and is forgotten it'll happen again.

Let's put it like this. Let's take 50 for example. He's on top of the world....sold 1 mill in his first week or some ridiculous shyt. "Candy Shop" is his new single.

How do you think people reacted to it? You seriously think people judged a new song, by the biggest rapper in the world, coming off one of the biggest opening weeks in rap history....with a completely neutral mind state?
Or look at "Piggy Bank". 50 was getting killed by The Lox on several songs. You really think people were like :jbhmm: "hold on brehs, 50 is actually losing this beef" in the middle of his run?

Fred.
:dame:

Bruh, you ether yourself every day. Have some pride. Get some self-respect.

Are you even a mod for TB?:patrice::jbhmm:

:francis:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Fred.
You are talking out of your ass.

Show me someone that was praising the Wayne Rock album

Hell, show me people praising C4

The stuff that is most revered in Waynes catalog anyone will vouch for today.

This nonsense you are talking about needs a separate thread really

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
You are talking out of your ass.

Show me someone that was praising the Wayne Rock album

Hell, show me people praising C4

The stuff that is most revered in Waynes catalog anyone will vouch for today.

This nonsense you are talking about needs a separate thread really
busta rhymes called c4 a classic :mjlol:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK

Fred.

You weren't on SOHH i'm guessing. The hate was so strong for Candy Shop. You aren't talking much sense if I'm honest.

Candy Shop served it's purpose though. I bagged some bad chics off the back off that songs in my early clubbing days :wow: Wasn't a great album cut but a classic creeps club anthem :shaq:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You weren't on SOHH i'm guessing. The hate was so strong for Candy Shop. You aren't talking much sense if I'm honest.

Candy Shop served it's purpose though. I bagged some bad chics off the back off that songs in my early clubbing days :wow: Wasn't a great album cut but a classic creeps club anthem :shaq:

I'm :dead: at "you wasn't on SOHH". I was one of the first posters the admins approached about coming here. Me being on SOHH is one of the main reasons I'm a moderator here.

It's cool though. In 10 years time people will claim they never liked "Hotline Bling", either.

Fred.