Drake- “whipped and chained you like American slaves.”

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
You shut the fukk up :rudy:
One minute it's We're American Descendants of Slaves and slave imagery galore but the moment a rapper, who descends from American Slavery calls us American Slaves it's a problem.

Muhfukkas BEEN tryna explain this shyt to yall, WTF would make you want that as our identifier??? :gucci:

Ya'll gotta hold this L

Bro I'm chilling right now listening to low-fi hip-hop

Shut the fukk up please

Daps
You think a man who would put on black face and hide his side baby is incapable of saying this? :mjlol:

wow. nah, that ain’t it.

:unimpressed:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You sound dumb ngl.

How can you say he’s being singled out when you admit that the other apologized, implying that he caught smoke for it too?

Any rapper would catch smoke for this. Drake is a big boy he can defend himself, he doesn’t need you on his dikk for help.

“He’s protected”. Lmao shut up. Nothing happens to him because there’s a certain demographic that allows others to continuously mock their people while they do nothing about it. This song has been out for days and I don’t see a single ADOS male rapper checking him. Scary asses.
Reading comprehension is at an all time low. I literally said in the first sentence I don’t listen to his music so clearly I’m not a fan.

Lil Wayne had to apologize because he was mocking a specific historical black figure. Just like Nicki Minaj had to apologize for using Malcolm X on her front cover. I can’t believe this difference has to be explained.

Context is key. Drake didn’t get cancelled for putting on black face. He didn’t get cancelled for grooming an underage girl. He’s not going to get cancelled for this lyric either.

It’s simply recognizing the state of the culture right now and the fact that Drake is too high up for this to affect him. With all the tasteless music out right now, this will barely make a ripple.

Engage your brain before posting next time.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You sound dumb ngl.

How can you say he’s being singled out when you admit that the other apologized, implying that he caught smoke for it too?

Any rapper would catch smoke for this. Drake is a big boy he can defend himself, he doesn’t need you on his dikk for help.

“He’s protected”. Lmao shut up. Nothing happens to him because there’s a certain demographic that allows others to continuously mock their people while they do nothing about it. This song has been out for days and I don’t see a single ADOS male rapper checking him. Scary asses.
Y’all want harmless brehs banned but this chick literally only posts to berate black men, particularly black American men but none of y’all say shyt :hhh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
No matter how much he pretends otherwise, Drake is ADOS/FBA.

So if he's Afram, then is he allowed to say that? Aframs say every other derogatory thing about other Aframs. Aframs and Black Americans say nikka all over a record. I'm not saying what he said isn't offensive. I'm not saying that it's ok. What I am saying is that this new offense is just as offensive as previous things said. It's just more explicit.