Drake Vs. Megan Thee Stallion “This bytch lied bout getting shots but she still a stallion.”

Daps
Lebron said she lying too? :patrice:

He came out in support of Tory a few weeks back regarding his new album. Folks are saying that there's no way someone like Lebron who is very image conscious would have come out talking positive about a woman abuser unless he knows something the general public does not know which I agree with.

I feel the same about Drake. He has a very crafted image. There's no way he drops a line like that unless he knows what really happened.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
He came out in support of Tory a few weeks back regarding his new album. Folks are saying that there's no way someone like Lebron who is very image conscious would have come out talking positive about a woman abuser unless he knows something the general public does not know which I agree with.

I feel the same about Drake. He has a very crafted image. There's no way he drops a line like that unless he knows what really happened.

That’s what I’m saying lol none of these ppl are putting their careers on the line or hanging out with him if they knew he did it.

Most likely what happened was they were drunk listening to music & held a gun up while rapping lyrics. Either she shot herself by accident or the friend shot her by accident.

Someone in the car based on their criminal record wasn’t suppose to have a gun.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
That’s what I’m saying lol none of these ppl are putting their careers on the line or hanging out with him if they knew he did it.

Most likely what happened was they were drunk listening to music & held a gun up while rapping lyrics. Either she shot herself by accident or the friend shot her by accident.

Someone in the car based on their criminal record wasn’t suppose to have a gun.
Personally what I think happened was, Tory and MTS were arguing and both got physical and the gun accidentally went off. I've personally witnessed something like this happen between two people arguing and it got physical and the breh's gun fell out his pocket.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
11159088.jpeg