Drake Vs. Megan Thee Stallion “This bytch lied bout getting shots but she still a stallion.”

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dudes on the coli are just dikkriders especially when it comes to black women getting disrespected.
587.jpg

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Very strange 4 him to get in the mud with other pigs in the playpen like this :ehh:

I was thinking the younger kids like 12-18 not really checking for drake. He gotta do something to stay relevant and all over media.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I'm getting tired of rappers having all the smoke for women and not their goofy ass cohorts.
Who the fukk cares about this issue still?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
No nikka, you need to do some research. Drake isn’t signed under all those labels anymore. That’s the reason he put out those tapes over the last few years; to get out of YM etc. As of now he’s signed under OVO sound (his label) and UMG. You can look at the credits for his last tape CLB/NWTS.

Smart dumb nikka
Get off his dikk and accept reality lil nikka
Drake still paying the Prince family,Weezy and Baby ho ass nikka
To make it worse,all Prince son did was introduce Drake to Wayne
But it was an binding oral contract to eat off him indefinitely
You should know all about oral lil nikka

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall make this joke but meanwhile this forum is like 95% men for a reason. I'm not judgmental, but hopefully you will see how "Let's get together and bash women" eventually starts feeling gay AF tbh.

When yall just hate on women 24/7, similar to Kevin Samuels, the question everyone else starts asking is "Do yall actually like women at all? When's the last time you had a good experience with one? If it isn't recent, whose fault is that?"

I can say I'm eating good on my side. Yall clearly seem to be struggling and taking your frustrations out on the internet

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Get off his dikk and accept reality lil nikka
Drake still paying the Prince family,Weezy and Baby ho ass nikka
To make it worse,all Prince son did was introduce Drake to Wayne
But it was an binding oral contract to eat off him indefinitely
You should know all about oral lil nikka
Okay so you one of those remedial feminine bytch nikkas that cant admit they wrong. I gave you proof and yet you still have a need to be right. Moving the goalpost talking about non enforceable oral contracts. Being SIGNED under someone means theres a SIGNED contract. You stupid mothafukka, get the fukk on…