Drake Vs. Megan Thee Stallion “This bytch lied bout getting shots but she still a stallion.”

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The plot thickens, hopefully this tory and meg situation wraps up by January 2023.

Meanwhile lets see how Pardi will respond to this

412bdc348d4ddb61dd98381ccc03b273d3053874.gif
Didn’t JP say she was lying bout the contract? Ain’t Lightskin connected to JP?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The stallion is a talentless arrogant broad who got popular by twerking and foolery. In no sane community would someone as delusional as her be popular. I actively go out of the way to avoid delusional women like her. See her she plays the victim and says ''women'' next it will be ''black women'' anything to cry wolf and get your sycophants to try to cancel your opponents.
She is literally the worst of the female entertainment industry.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No doubt Drake has insider info on this shyt. Dude is calculated as fukk and wouldn’t have a verse like this on one of the biggest tapes of the year. The coli is full of eunuchs that quickly jumped to Meg’s side
That’s the only thing I’m thinking…I think he’s way too smart to say something like this without some inside info, because he doesn’t need to insert himself at all.

But she and her camp would be absolute idiots to keep pushing this if it isn’t true. She’s literally done if it’s proven that she lied.

That’s a good track too. That sample worked better than I would’ve expected 🤔

Meg… :mjcry::damn:

Edit: Ooooh I had to run it back. Missed it. Still neutral.

That was clever. Still :lolbron:

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here's the thing with the Megan stuff... She never would’ve said anything if Tory didn't spread lies about her on the internet.

I think Drake should've stayed out of it. The case could go either way, but if it comes out she was telling the truth...