Drake Vs. Megan Thee Stallion “This bytch lied bout getting shots but she still a stallion.”

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does this even mean? :dahell:
that i even have to explain is an answer in and of itself

why are we kekeing and wooping over a dude rapping about another woman's shooting

a famous rapper just got murdered and were already laughing about another one that got shot and didnt die

must everything be a fukking joke? im a drake fan and i think meg is the mute classic goat. but the reactions on twitter and here have me shaking my head. shootings are not funny. nor is it entertaining. enough of this shyt. this cycle of sympathy and apathy is really annoying

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
why are we kekeing and wooping over a dude rapping about another woman's shooting

a famous rapper just got murdered and were already laughing about another one that got shot and didnt die

must everything e a joke ?

The joke is that she’s lying about getting shot in the toe ..

dbea8887-e5e9-4187-8065-12b26c6f5966_text.gif

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I don't have a dog in this fight either way. But why would Tory be scared of getting 24 years if there's nothing to be scared of?

What info does Drake have that the DA doesn't?

I think some of the charges are just being in possession of a firearm .. Cali don’t play especially if it was discharged or concealed . But I’m just guessing :yeshrug:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
:francis: Her response is the reason I can’t fukk with this broad

All u have to say is Wait for the case and we’ll see if u going to be still talking shyt, until then enjoy this ass shake and go see your kid

This broad all Twitter fingering and thinking the whole world is against her

But either ass shots or foot shots let it go Megan