Drake Vs. Megan Thee Stallion “This bytch lied bout getting shots but she still a stallion.”

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That’s the only thing I’m thinking…I think he’s way too smart to say something like this without some inside info, because he doesn’t need to insert himself at all.

But she and her camp would be absolute idiots to keep pushing this if it isn’t true. She’s literally done if it’s proven that she lied.

That’s a good track too. That sample worked better than I would’ve expected 🤔

Meg… :mjcry::damn:

Edit: Ooooh I had to run it back. Missed it. Still neutral.

That was clever. Still :lolbron:
I think Tory and her friend were struggling over the gun and it went off. Either Megan didn’t see what happened and actually thinks Tory shot her or she’s trying to protect her ex friend by throwing the midget under the bus

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
That’s the only thing I’m thinking…I think he’s way too smart to say something like this without some inside info, because he doesn’t need to insert himself at all.

But she and her camp would be absolute idiots to keep pushing this if it isn’t true. She’s literally done if it’s proven that she lied.

That’s a good track too. That sample worked better than I would’ve expected 🤔

Meg… :mjcry::damn:

Edit: Ooooh I had to run it back. Missed it. Still neutral.

That was clever. Still :lolbron:

Smart? Look at who he impregnated ..

Even getting involved with J Prince ...

But he is clever enough to know the line was gonna generate more buzz and talk about the album without much consequence... and here we are

Considering the case hasnt been dropped i doubt Tory is going to walk away from this Scot free

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Okay so you one of those remedial feminine bytch nikkas that cant admit they wrong. I gave you proof and yet you still have a need to be right. Moving the goalpost talking about non enforceable oral contracts. Being SIGNED under someone means theres a SIGNED contract. You stupid mothafukka, get the fukk on…
Are you Canadian now or something?u dikk riding Drake hard
We all know u have been caught false flagging multiple times
Went from Ados to African to West Indian
:heh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if/when it comes out that Meg lied, that neg train on all her supporters will be so beautiful :banderas:

Who on thecoli would dare negtrain a heterosexual black man,for defending a beautiful FBA stallion. Over a black Canadian with a Napolean complex:sas2:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that i even have to explain is an answer in and of itself

why are we kekeing and wooping over a dude rapping about another woman's shooting

a famous rapper just got murdered and were already laughing about another one that got shot and didnt die

must everything be a fukking joke? im a drake fan and i think meg is the mute classic goat. but the reactions on twitter and here have me shaking my head. shootings are not funny. nor is it entertaining. enough of this shyt. this cycle of sympathy and apathy is really annoying

Your people aint your people,and are barely people at all. Get it through your head they have been assimilated and genetically modified. Worry about your family and the people who think like you. As for the rest#RenderUntoCeasar

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Are you Canadian now or something?u dikk riding Drake hard
We all know u have been caught false flagging multiple times
Went from Ados to African to West Indian
nikka get your retarded hooked on phonics ass out my mentions. Ive already shytted on you, proved you wrong and forgot about you. Its friday evening and you still on my dikk after i embarassed you. You fatherless nikkas stay looking for a role model. If only your kind dies off, but it cant come soon enough. Retarded dikk sucking vermin with a name “Texas Mandingo” in a forum full of men :scust:

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
nikka get your retarded hooked on phonics ass out my mentions. Ive already shytted on you, proved you wrong and forgot about you. Its friday evening and you still on my dikk after i embarassed you. You fatherless nikkas stay looking for a role model. If only your kind dies off, but it cant come soon enough. Retarded dikk sucking vermin with a name “Texas Mandingo” in a forum full of men :scust:
How exactly did you prove anyone wrong, false flagging fakkit?

Does Drake at least let you wear his yamacka when u top him off?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
How exactly did you prove anyone wrong, false flagging fakkit?

Does Drake at least let you wear his yamacka when u top him off?

You have a pattern of coming up with wild sexual fantasies for a various amount of male posters. @Benjamin Sisko can attest to this.You need to ask your family why you’re the way you are. You seem to be fighting some demons. If you’re a fakkit just say that.

I will false flag on your mother’s forehead by nutting on that worthless bytch. I’ll make sure i paint a flag on her face. You fatherless dikk sucking broke fakkit. This is my last response to you mr “what is undivided interest” :dead:

Last edited:

leoc

All Star
Bushed
Daps
that i even have to explain is an answer in and of itself

why are we kekeing and wooping over a dude rapping about another woman's shooting

a famous rapper just got murdered and were already laughing about another one that got shot and didnt die

must everything be a fukking joke? im a drake fan and i think meg is the mute classic goat. but the reactions on twitter and here have me shaking my head. shootings are not funny. nor is it entertaining. enough of this shyt. this cycle of sympathy and apathy is really annoying

one is a situation where a man was shot and killed. no one is out here protecting that shooter.
another is a situation where a women was shot (allegedly) and people don't think the named alleged shooter is the actual shooter, and they think megan is mistaken or making it up.

the two situations aren't remotely similar. you would have a point if people were protecting takeoff's shooter and saying it wasn't him or if it was 100% proven that tory was the shooter and people were still joking at megan being shot. no one is doing that (yet).

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H
You have a pattern of coming up with wild sexual fantasies for a various amount of male posters. @Benjamin Sisko can attest to this.You need to ask your family why you’re the way you are. You seem to be fighting some demons. If you’re a fakkit just say that.

I will false flag on your mother’s forehead by nutting on that worthless bytch. I’ll make sure i paint a flag on her face. You fatherless dikk sucking broke fakkit. This is my last response to you mr “what is undivided interest” :dead:
You going crazy with the edits
Following a nikka around means your feelings got hurt

nikka are you Canadian?trini, Nigerian or Ados?

:laff: