Drake Vs. Megan Thee Stallion “This bytch lied bout getting shots but she still a stallion.”

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that i even have to explain is an answer in and of itself

why are we kekeing and wooping over a dude rapping about another woman's shooting

a famous rapper just got murdered and were already laughing about another one that got shot and didnt die

must everything be a fukking joke? im a drake fan and i think meg is the mute classic goat. but the reactions on twitter and here have me shaking my head. shootings are not funny. nor is it entertaining. enough of this shyt. this cycle of sympathy and apathy is really annoying

this is one of the most convoluted arguments I've seen in a while :dahell:

people aren't laughing about a rapper getting shot - people laugh because they don't believe said rapper was shot. where you stand on whether she's lying or not is inconsequential, but let's not be purposely obtuse.

you wanted to take a holier than thou stance and somehow conflated that with a verifiable incident in which a rapper was actually shot and killed. Kind of shameless to be using Takeoff's demise like that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Them nikkas scrambling tryna keep drake’s female audience knowing damn well he smiled to himself after writing that shyt. he probably called Tory lanez on some “ay check this out” shyt.

That nikka knew what he was doing. :mjlol:
First time I ever heard a rapper begging for a single entendre

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You going crazy with the edits
Following a nikka around means your feelings got hurt
:heh:

nikka are you Canadian?trini, Nigerian or Ados?

:laff:
Kill yourself you fakkit ass bytch.