Drake Vs. Megan Thee Stallion “This bytch lied bout getting shots but she still a stallion.”

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one is a situation where a man was shot and killed. no one is out here protecting that shooter.
another is a situation where a women was shot (allegedly) and people don't think the named alleged shooter is the actual shooter, and they think megan is mistaken or making it up.

the two situations aren't remotely similar. you would have a point if people were protecting takeoff's shooter and saying it wasn't him or if it was 100% proven that tory was the shooter and people were still joking at megan being shot. no one is doing that (yet).
i never said anyone is protecting anyone else. i said it's stupid to be in such a cavalier frenzy over shootings. true or no, the allegations are that meg was shot. takeoff was shot too and died, days ago. we shouldn't be so quick to deride meg after we literally just yesterday said the gun violence needs to end and we should take it seriously. it's hypocritical and doesn't take the gun violence in rap seriously.

again, i dont care about meg herself. i do care how black people are reacting. its childish and immature. if you're a cac, i get you don't give a shyt and it's entertainment. but black men and women are dying due to guns and i'm personally tired of it being a joke and only serious when rappers die...for like 2 days.

this is one of the most convoluted arguments I've seen in a while :dahell:

people aren't laughing about a rapper getting shot - people laugh because they don't believe said rapper was shot. where you stand on whether she's lying or not is inconsequential, but let's not be purposely obtuse.

you wanted to take a holier than thou stance and somehow conflated that with a verifiable incident in which a rapper was actually shot and killed. Kind of shameless to be using Takeoff's demise like that.
your perception of my argument may convoluted, but it's quite simple, actually. believing her or not is consequential, that's literally the debate people are having. claiming that if she's lying, she's lost all credibility and a career and if she isn't, drake and his contemporaries would be questioned.

there is nothing 'holier than thou' about voicing my frustration about gun violence. what an asinine take. the crux of my argument is that people are hypocrites for mourning a rapper's death and demanding gun violence, in rap, be taken seriously...only to days later turn into gossiping children about an allegation of gun violence in rap. it doesn't have to be takeoff, it can be dolph, who's 1 year anniversary is this month. or PnB who was killed months ago. we have forgotten them and moved on to tory's alleged shooting of meg for laughs and memes -- that is not a debate, it's on twitter right now.

then again, this 'debate' all started on twitter. so what else should i expect from mindless idiots with nothing better to do with their time.

Last edited:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
How is she “clearly” lying?
  • changed her story like 3 times
  • pic she posted looks like a glass cut
  • doctor confirmed it was a glass cut
  • tory's dna wasn't on the gun
  • drake, the careful industry pr rapper is calling her a liar on wax (industry secret)
  • that nikka wasn't deported immediately
just pay attention my nikka it's not hard to ascertain