Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting an aroma of Ether bruhs and bruhettes

I smell it coming....pause

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I think about it shyt don't make sense... If you fed them fake info why are you saying let's get back to the facts :patrice:. You're mad he's misdirecting but you've been feeding him bs? Something is off here...
Where the kid ? That’s it . Show the daughter and it’s a wrap . Actually prove he has a daughter or he’s a pedo. Kdot said it so show evidence

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again you kendrick stans fail to listen to BARS because that midget nikka has none.

He didnt say hes too famous to be a pedophile, that would be dumb, he said he's too famous to be a pedophile and not be arrested (and he isnt one). you nikkas just dont listen. christ.

It’s been plenty of famous creeps, perverts and pedophiles that got away with it for decades, if not for the rest of their lives :manny:

Now I don’t think Drake is on some R Kelly shyt but point is that ain’t exactly the best defense

Daps
Let your 18 year old daughter bring a nikka your age to Sunday dinner and we’ll see how that legal shyt hold up :mjlol:

My sister brought an older man to Sunday dinner before. It was what it was :manny:

I know you stay in the house but if you jump off the porch every once in a while, you'll see that a lot of these young hoes LOVE older men.

Them men shouldn't touch them if they under the age of 18 tho and Drake needs to stay away from underage women. Even if it's innocent, it just ain't a good look. :manny:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Kendrick ain't even respond to beating his wife or kids not his :dead: , I ain't mad at drake dropping out this ain't a conventional battle