Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Kendrick should come out and say “those are my kids and I never beat Whitney, you fukkin goof”

If drake is denying shyt then you need to as well

Kendrick said on both 6:16 in LA and Meet The Grahams that everything Drake was about to say and trying to say was cap.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok honest opinion after one listen before an old nikka hits the bed. This sounded like a band aid track to stop the bleeding sort of to kill some of Kdots buzz but he was on the defensive so that shows he has no control of the battle at this point cause kendrick is leading the narrative so he spent a song responding instead of just dropping whatever darts he had or anything else to double down on.

Like a somber “ yea yea u still a pu$$y tho” reply from somebody u just roasted vibe. Maybe it’ll hit different on a 2nd listen

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
He sidestepped the "slave" comment, the using ATL stuff and even what he said about Wayne....lol. This sounded like he really realized he should have let Kenny stay inside and now he wants this to just go away. Ain't no way you wanted someone as talented and popular as Kendrick to spend a week spreading that you were a Pedo as bait so you can say "ah hah... got you!!!! ". Now he got you people calling your OVO lablel OVHoes and singing " A Minorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr". This was a bunch of misdirection and defense just to give enough of an out for him to sneak back to Toronto and regroup.

He stepped out of the booth like " ****** had me scared but i held my own"

J3LpWv.gif

Wayne couldn't even remember the girls name. Watch his interview when they ask him about it. It meant more to Kenny and the kthots than to Wayne.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kendrick should come out and say “those are my kids and I never beat Whitney, you fukkin goof”

If drake is denying shyt then you need to as well
I mean her brother tweeted in support of Kendrick. So unless her brother hates her and/or whoops her ass too, I’d assume that’s the type of objectivity to let people know what it is