Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: Now we have rules in rap battles, meanwhile Kendrick can call a man a pedophile, wish death on him and berate his family and its no problem

Kendrick fans going out bad :picard:

“He’s using generational trauma as a punchline”
“This has no energy”
“Well he still a pedo”
“He’s quitting the battle”

Goalposts moving all over the field :mjlol:
:heh: Kendrick stans trying to Israel it. Be the aggressor and then claim they’re victims.

:heh: And when they get clapped at, they go crying talmbout we have the right to exist and all that bullshyt.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
so this is the rap beef version of Joe Budden's podcast masterplan

decades of work and vision, we're witnessing the execution of a genius!

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him or his people packing the bag would have been a vicious reply. Game set match

So I'm assuming it's cap :manny:
Imagine the last frames of the Family Matters video was them nikkas packing the suitcase. Like come on bro. Wide open fastbreak dunk for the championship level of checkmate and the fact he aint do it tells me the nikka lying. Cause if we seeing it, he seeing it too.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Not going to lie I actually feel bad for you OVO boys how he did you like this in the midst of battle :francis:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

:laff:

CGwHQOO.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I think Kdot was waiting for him to say that. Kdot should let this weak ass diss ride til tomorrow then off with his head with the proof. Proof he's a pedo, and proof that they knew about the planted info too.
That's gonna happen. Let it simmer. Come back, post the lil girl that looks exactly like Aubrey or flip it and refer to eleven from stranger things. The wife beater and Dave free shıt we know is false, nıgga just laughing at that.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake played this perfectly actually. I didn't think he had a way out. But Joey said he had to switch back to timestamp flow to get back in this fight, and he did.

Can Kendrick still run with this pedo angle and just keep yelling it without proof? He gotta provide proof or do something else at this point.