Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he’s hoping Kendrick actually responds to the drake diss accusations this time
Exactly X everyone is like Drake lying but as Drake said / the Dave free posting hearts on his bm pics ( facts ), kdot with the rkelly streaming facts , according to kdot himself he beat women ( so facts ). Now tell me when I lied

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is he obsessed with this man’s wife…
His main angle with most rappers is he either has fukked their spouse or wants to

Now if Kendrick flips his own bm on him and they still cool that entire angle falls flat regardless they both playing with lies atp whether intentional or not. Might as well just rap for the remainder of however long this goes

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay did survive though and pivoted his image over the following couple yrs, maybe that's all Drake's trying to do now
Good point, being silent here might not be a competent strategy. Maybe back his way out of the battle, throw up a white flag and take the L. Kendrick did him worse with the disrespect and character assassination than Nas did Jay though. I'm sure Kendrick is looking to end him completely on some 50/Ja shyt.