Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Listening for the 3rd time this does kinda seem like a white flag. He’s going for the you’re obsessed angle which will work for his core fans but I’m not sure how much this sways anyone else.

This is good track but nowhere near as venomous as before which doesn’t necessarily bode well if all the shyt Kendrick is saying is even partially true or valid

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
If he did plant that shyt then that’s the dumbest fukking move of all
Time because that gave Kendrick all the momentum..

He nuked himself ..He didn’t plant shyt because he not that dumb
If all that is planted......who's Ozempic was that? :patrice:

I mean that's a lot of effort to put into faking a prescription. He could definitely pull it off. I'm sure he knows enough people with spare boxes.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Drake shouldn't be this defensive it's not a good look. He should have just been on the attack the whole time. Spending that many bars telling us he's not a pedophile looks weak. He should have kept it on Kendrick. But overall this was dope

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And as far as the following thing, if you know anything about Kendrick on IG, he literally posts nothing and when he does it’s to promote something and delete it. He probably hasn’t had more than two post at a time on IG. And he probably isn’t even running it. So it would be pointless to even follow him

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lmao at people clutching pearls over the molestation angle but calling Drake a pedophile.
I think people are more shocked that he would take that angle when he's trying to deflect from being a pedophile. Especially when he's reaching for that angle since the song doesn't say he was molested.

So when trying to distance yourself from :sitdown: allegations it's not a good move to fabricate a story about molestation :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Kendrick and Drake gotta prove they shyt. The pedo/kid shyt and the beating his wife/not his kid shyt. Otherwise, it's all ass.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I mean her brother tweeted in support of Kendrick. So unless her brother hates her and/or whoops her ass too, I’d assume that’s the type of objectivity to let people know what it is
Right no family members have ever been compromised by money #rkelly

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You're being accused of having a BBL so your way of combating that is doctoring an ozempic prescription and sending it to the rapper you're beefing with so he can further clown you. That'll show em :skip:
Like why would he drop that elaborate ass video diss knowing Kendrick had "planted" info to instantly respond with. There's no way he thought Meet the Grahams was dropping.

It doesn't add up.

With that said this song decent until the p*ssy ass outro with his voice sounding completely different than how he raps :mjpls:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Exactly what I was thinking.

This nicca sounded like he’s looking for an exit strategy.

That’s not how this works :russ:
He thought he had an exit in Family Matters.

"I'm going on vacation, next time y'all come for the crown, yall best not miss, I'm going to Thailand to chill, yall get some sleep, it's over"

Then Kendrick drops Not Like Us.

":to: I'm tired K Dot, I don't want to rap anymore, I planted all that stuff, yall lying, I don't like little girls, you hit women, you need to go on Maury, I'm done making songs until you ready to talk about facts, all I speak is facts in my music"