Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat not even all that. Type of shyt Budden would rap and get ignored on. He got the people brainwashed to like his Mood Muzak ass taste with this podcast shyt. That's a getting cornered after two rounds of battle and trying to clinch the opponent type beat. Drake double album CD2 song 15 type beat. Pusha T could spit Adidon on this and it would sound weak.

Last edited:
Daps
Apparently today is Whitney bday. Let’s see if Drake says some slick shyt today :sas1:

Let’s see if he talks out the side of his neck :sas1:

He’s very witty right? Now would be a petty time to release another diss right? :sas1:

Surely he’ll clown Kendrick for not being there with Whitney on her bday right? :sas1:

Bet we don’t hear not a peep :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ I’m a war general

16 bars later…
But I’m not a pedo
And I don’t even want to do this anymore
See you later
And you have a dope song but I can’t like it cuz you know

:mjlol:

:trash:
Drake's line, 'I don't wanna diss you anymore, this really got me second-guessin',' might seem like he's backing off from the battle with Kendrick, but it's likely a strategic move to make Kendrick look too troubled to continue. Drake tries to appear compassionate by claiming Kendrick was molested as a child. That's how I interpreted it.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Apparently today is Whitney bday. Let’s see if Drake says some slick shyt today :sas1:

Let’s see if he talks out the side of his neck :sas1:

He’s very witty right? Now would be a petty time to release another diss right? :sas1:

Surely he’ll clown Kendrick for not being there with Whitney on her bday right? :sas1:

Bet we don’t hear not a peep :sas2:

Imma need him to say something so I can hear him get dissed on a Neptunes beat next :mjgrin: