Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Kendrick got personal with him while simultaneously telling Drake not to get personal.

He got personal about Drake and his character and told him to keep it rap and confined to me. Dissing ME is one thing, mentioning my woman or child which Kendrick surely heard ahead of time is another.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle went from “who’s the best MC”

To who’s got more streams, cac tweets, and slapping beats.

Kendrick stan’s morphed into Drake stan’s from Drakes prior beefs.

:wow:
Not really. Kendrick won because he is the better MC. His tracks showed multiple layers and styles. Drake has been so boring I this battle. Artistically Kendrick is so far above Drake and that's why he is winning.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not really. Kendrick won because he is the better MC. His tracks showed multiple layers and styles. Drake has been so boring I this battle. Artistically Kendrick is so far above Drake and that's why he is winning.
Imo both had high and low points.

Neither really came out of this proving anything to anyone from a rap standpoint :manny:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
HBK inviting them both to NXT

We already know who Shawn rootin for :pachaha:

20kvin7.gif

IRya7Fbj.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a dumb argument from this fat fukk lol. By "help other artists" what he really means is shark they whole style lol... and Drake has also spent more time making pop records than he has rap records...

AK is a fukkin dummy

A broken clock is right twice a day. He is right about this.