Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Yea it is, trying to add qualifications to Drake's music to dismiss his music

Since you want to talk numbers here you go

Sounds very much like someone who needs to change their style to appeal to a bunch dustheads

Take your simple ass on somewhere you're boring

dude we all know Drake is the overall more selling artist. your argument was Kendrick is for dust heads. how in the fukk do you ever break a streaming record by having the most streams in hip hop in a single day on spotify by "only being for dustheads"?

Stop moving goalposts and suck an underage dikk you Drake sympathizer :heh:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
They’re saying a ni**a trying to X out Os.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
dude we all know Drake is the overall more selling artist. your argument was Kendrick is for dust heads. how in the fukk do you ever break a streaming record by having the most streams in hip hop in a single day on spotify by "only being for dustheads"?

Just call em #freakyazsni66a

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

Oh you're retarded my bad.

Go read what I was responding to and go read what he was responding to and tell me where was I saying Kendrick is for dust heads but I'm gonna help you out since you are slow.

They were talking that Drake needs to change how he makes his art to appeal to guess who "dustheads" the ones making that silly ass argument.

Then your dumb ass came in crying about "w-w-ell he broke the spotify record"

Bringing it back I said Drake doesn't need to change who he is, it's made him one of the biggest artists in the world and I then posted that stat.

My argument wasn't Kendrick is for dustheads it's that Drake doesn't need to change how he makes music

Don't jump out the window next time moron.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Look. I'm not a Drake fan. I got Section 80 as one of my favorite albums of the 2010s. GKMC as well. But I just don't like the dishonesty I see from Kendrick fans. shyt is weird and annoying. I don't listen to either one of these nikkas often to be real wit u. I think Kendrick is a better rapper than Drake.
You’ve basically made this a crusade against Kendrick fans since Like That dropped. You’ve been in every thread for weeks basically downplaying any K Dot praise and arguing with anyone who doesn’t think Drake’s is winning. It’s funny style but it that’s how you want to spend your time, do you. I know I’ve enjoyed the music and that’s what I prefer to talk about. Not concerned with battling fans/stans :manny:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Drake using bots (exposed by Complex Magazine), drake contacting all streamers before his songs dropped to hype them up, pay podcasters and shyt to ride for him, his fans attacking every kendrick song before they even come out

And the guy is here acting like the other fanbase was dishonest :russ: Thats why Drake fans are the worst, happy I'm not one of them anymore...i saw the light.
:mjlol:Drake had everything set in stone to win but still lost give Kenny his props. Bruh had Kai Cenat, AK, Adin Ross, Mal, Bots, ghostwriters, Mase, Cam, 50, Flex, and Gully.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Oh you're retarded my bad.

Go read what I was responding to and go read what he was responding to and tell me where was I saying Kendrick is for dust heads but I'm gonna help you out since you are slow.

They were talking that Drake needs to change how he makes his art to appeal to guess who "dustheads" the ones making that silly ass argument.

Then your dumb ass came in crying about "w-w-ell he broke the spotify record"

Bringing it back I said Drake doesn't need to change who he is, it's made him one of the biggest artists in the world and I then posted that stat.

My argument wasn't Kendrick is for dustheads it's that Drake doesn't need to change how he makes music

Don't jump out the window next time moron.
Drake has changed who he is his whole damn career! :heh:

Drake (your GOAT): "i'm not gonna lie, shyt was some good exercise workin wit the fingers and shyt"
xbldfh7iqvyc1.jpeg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean they can defend him all they want I'm not talking about that incident.
This nikka went to dinner with a 14 year old child...more than once.
That is not a witchhunt that's facts.

Like I said in the thread..
There’s a huge difference between going to dinner which isn’t illegal or molestation and saying he is a pdf file and runs a sex ring. He’s a huge star and these people had famous also had connections in the industry and they all denied it . In a vaccum does it look weird and off putting BUT Drake also was going to watch emoni bates play basketball and talking with him ( and smashed him mom lol ) , bronny and other young celebrities . Maybe just maybe as a former child personality these people wanted to pick his brain as well as be fans. The girl he brought on stage , was that the best look but she said nothing went past the stage act . He should have handled that better ok and get him for that . The other shyt is fake until otherwise proven

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
There’s a huge difference between going to dinner which isn’t illegal or molestation and saying he is a pdf file and runs a sex ring. He’s a huge star and these people had famous also had connections in the industry and they all denied it . In a vaccum does it look weird and off putting BUT Drake also was going to watch emoni bates play basketball and talking with him ( and smashed him mom lol ) , bronny and other young celebrities . Maybe just maybe as a former child personality these people wanted to pick his brain as well as be fans. The girl he brought on stage , was that the best look but she said nothing went past the stage act . He should have handled that better ok and get him for that . The other shyt is fake until otherwise proven

The only info we know about their actual conversations is that the girl in question texts him about boys and relationship advise.
Make of that what you will.