Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Pearl clutching plus this guy looks like a cac
No one said shyt when 50 made fun of Game’s pop molesting his little sister then said that Game got it next in the shytter on Before I self destruct

Fake outrage bullshyt
Well you can moreso expect that shyt from 50. He's ultra petty and stoops that low regularly, so why would his fan base be surprised?

Drake.....that goes against his brand. You build a fan base of pop fans who you cater to and they'll definitely not like this type of shyt. Much different than a street rap fan base accustomed to the antics of 50. I personally wouldn't like it either way, but at least I wouldn't be shocked to hear it coming from one over the other.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Well you can moreso expect that shyt from 50. He's ultra petty and stoops that low regularly, so why would his fan base be surprised?

Drake.....that goes against his brand. You build a fan base of pop fans who you cater to and they'll definitely not like this type of shyt. Much different than a street rap fan base accustomed to the antics of 50. I personally wouldn't like it either way, but at least I wouldn't be shocked to hear it coming from one over the other.
Pearl clutching
Drake said there was rules in beef and people clowned him said fukk outta here
Nah yall wanna be :whoa:
Pearl fukking clutching

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Let’s be honest here Kenny was saying stuff and moving like he was trying to get Drake arrested not just canceled. And hiphop had zero problem with it which is insane . If Drake was saying take down tde etc he’d be called a snitch and fed

So you think Kendrick just randomly made up every damn thing he said? When has he ever moved like that?

These songs are deep, not just some sht you can make up outta thin air.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's more that he's saying he's been famous since 2009ish, so running around like R. Kelly did in the 90s isn't really feasible. There's social media, there's smartphones, there's CCTV on every corner, etc. Now that Drake addressed shyt, Kendrick has nothing to reply with unless he can find some woman who's willing to say "Drake fukked me when I was a minor". He deaded that.
Shut yo freaky azz up! Open the track with Millie Bobbi Brown talking
Uh so just internet memes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
6God was floating on this beat and is showing why he is the better rapper than Duckwork. But this is his weakest diss out of all of them. Seems he is done with this if all Kendrick really going to is bring up pedo allegations. Not Like Us is the same sh!t Kenny brought in Meet The Grahams but people are giving him a pass. Noticed he stopped talking about the secret child. But Drake sees that they are going to give Kendrick a pass because they hate him so much.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
6God was floating on this beat and is showing why he is the better rapper than Duckwork. But this is his weakest diss out of all of them. Seems he is done with this if all Kendrick really going to is bring up pedo allegations. Not Like Us is the same sh!t Kenny brought in Meet The Grahams but people are giving him a pass. Noticed he stopped talking about the secret child. But Drake sees that they are going to give Kendrick a pass because they hate him so much.

That's not all he brought up and he was confirmed to be texting a 14 year old i miss you. Yall keep dikk eating that corny canadian though :mjlol:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

I LISTEN TO KENDRICKS MUSIC.
I DONT LISTEN TO DRAKE MUSIC.

BUT SINCE I FEEL DRAKE IS WINNING
THERE HAS TO BE AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE.
:devil:
:evil:

It don’t matter if the only rapper you listen to is Kendrick, the moment you criticized him was the moment you became an OVO Stan. Go ahead and change ya avi to an Owl and change your name to TORONTO :pachaha:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes potentially got a federal case on his hands. Lewd conduct across state lines. Because of that 17 yr old video alone.

His label pulled the white flag over memes bro?

These memes bro?

He should annoy you. You must hate good music. Marvins room doesnt merit this much defense from you. Neither does hot line bling lol not exactly high art

Not getting through to that weird ass nikka breh:mjlol:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pearl clutching plus this guy looks like a cac
No one said shyt when 50 made fun of Game’s pop molesting his little sister then said that Game got it next in the shytter on Before I self destruct

Fake outrage bullshyt
50 lost that beef. I didn't even know he said that shyt. Like Jadakiss said, the shyt you be doing aint even considered rapping to us.