Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that touch my body - Mariah Carey bar was hilarious
Kendrick dissed Drake for being a predator, Drake dissed Kendrick for being a victim of a predator (falsely). You see how that's a bad look in the public's eyes?

Drake doesn't even seem to grasp the concepts of personal responsibility, characters and morals. Everything is external, there is no Kendrick and no Drake, just the people they associate with and fukk and all of that is up for destruction. Even Kendrick's old ass family van. Kendrick has called this out multiple times.

Drake is literally on some soulless AI shyt. He can only work with the reality that other people create, because there is nothing genuine in him. I can easily deduce from this that he has no genuine creativity in him either, which is why he's feasting on Twitter bars for his defence. The fake molestation accusations might be why Top called the battle, see you in these LA streets.

Last edited:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole “I purposely leaked info to you” thing is some Qanon level cope that takes me out of this track.

Prob the only one that I won’t play again

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick dissed Drake for being a predator, Drake dissed Kendrick for being a victim of a predator (falsely). You see how that's a bad look in the public's eyes?

Drake doesn't even seem to grasp the concepts of personal responsibility, characters and morals. Everything is external, there is no Kendrick and no Drake, just the people they associate with and fukk and all of that is up for destruction. Even Kendrick's old ass family van. Kendrick has called this out multiple times.

Drake is literally on some soulless AI shyt. He can only work with the reality that other people create, because there is nothing genuine in him. I can easily deduce from this that he has no genuine creativity in him either, which is why he's feasting on Twitter bars for his defence. The fake molestation accusations might be why Top called the battle, see you in these LA streets.

:unimpressed:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
GM6yMJeWcAAbkky

GM6yMJdXgAAimp2
Sounds like Drake typed those comments. He's desperate and his stans are in shambles

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Kendrick literally wished death on this guy in MTG :heh:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

You got the name of a lesbian cac colonizers
Acting like a god damn karen cuz he made fun of Kendrick being molested
STOP WITH THE PEARL CLUTCHING