Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
There's a lot of defense in this track. I'm too famous to fukk underage girls for instance. Which is probably the WORST attempt at defense since the 'Antoni PHX Suns.
"If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit"

The glove:
A-602-Gloves-2.jpg

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a lot of defense in this track. I'm too famous to fukk underage girls for instance. Which is probably the WORST attempt at defense since the 'Antoni PHX Suns.
It's more that he's saying he's been famous since 2009ish, so running around like R. Kelly did in the 90s isn't really feasible. There's social media, there's smartphones, there's CCTV on every corner, etc. Now that Drake addressed shyt, Kendrick has nothing to reply with unless he can find some woman who's willing to say "Drake fukked me when I was a minor". He deaded that.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You'd think Kendrick would sell more than Drake if these disses were really getting more views.
shyt don't even feel like a rap battle anymore. shyt is weird now.
This whole beef was some manufactured Sesame Street shyt lol

I wanted Kendrick to win & said he was gonna flame him after Taylor Made but this shyt is fugazi its nauseating

From Kendrick video views blowin out Drake’s by a a wide margin to the spam of anonymous accounts under reaction videos from content creators and the like… like come on fam.

This shyt is weird, this battle stopped being fun once Meet The Grahams dropped it became some whistle blowing, finger pointing, side choosing shyt

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

There's a lot more attacking than defending.

As a matter of fact, the A-Minor flip was one of the highlights of the battle.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha:
"Oh no a rap battle got serious!!! It's not fun!!!".

:wow:

K. Dot said Money, Power. Respect.

And breh didn't like that it got actually ugly.

It's all good.

:wow:
We know who the contemporary GOAT is.
:king:

Sucked the air out of the room and shut down that "mob ties", "I'm tryna keep it PG" bullshyt.

:laff:
No, you not getting it. He called Drake a pedophile on Not Like Us too. But it was more rap shyt, tone was completely different

I’m saying that cuz without MTG the battle coulda went on longer. Kendrick got in his whistle blower bag and pretty much brought the battle to a premature close

If he woulda just dropped Not Like Us he woulda still got the message across with a hit.