Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
i thought drake wouldve came thru with receipts by now but he aint. he sounded like he was tapping out at the end of this song. drake nose he need to sit down and be humble.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
This diss is terrible.

bytching and complaining, trying to act like he always been in the right, he's not a pedo, too much projection, too many ifs, he doesn't want to battle anymore.

Kendrick went at him in every diss, minus the daughter verse, just picked him apart.
Drake did none of that.

Ross was right defense mode ain't it.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
What’s crazy is that Drake was flowing like a motherfukker in this joint…
This might be the best or 2nd best song in the whole thing.

Drake took it imo off the music alone.

If you give Kendrick the W it's off the execution and memes.

I'm comfortable calling it a draw. But I'm not mad at either side thinking they won.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we will never know now because drake throw up the white flag and called his white daddies to save him :mjlol:
Drake responded to everything. It's clear Kendrick's camp didn't anticipate this. Kendrick's camp doesn't want Drake to step on their next album release on some petty king shyt.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Y'all are going to look dumb as shyt when the botting gets exposed.
Oh thats what it is? Lmaoo thats what they were saying with the diss tracks...until they started trending.

Maybe just maybe....Drake is actually losing this. As he should. Dude even may be facing a federal case lmao lewd conduct across state lines lmaoo

You crashin out this hard over marvins room bro? Thats high art to you? Hot line bling? Really nikka?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
This diss is terrible.

bytching and complaining, trying to act like he always been in the right, he's not a pedo, too much projection, too many ifs, he doesn't want to battle anymore.

Kendrick went at him in every diss, minus the daughter verse, just picked him apart.
Drake did none of that.

Ross was right defense mode ain't it.

Didn't Drake call Kendrick a lying woman beating fake militant that got abused as a child?

Edit: 😅 forgot he called him a cuck too

That's not defense

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh thats what it is? Lmaoo thats what they were saying with the diss tracks...until they started trending.

Maybe just maybe....Drake is actually losing this. As he should. Dude even ma7 be facing a federal case lmao lewd conduct across state lines lmaoo

You crashin out this hard over marvins room bro? Thats high art to you?
Marvin's Room is better than any Kendrick song. Kendrick has two strong tracks his entire career: Buried Alive and Rigamortis. Most absurdly overrated musical artist in the history of music.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Drake responded to everything. It's clear Kendrick's camp didn't anticipate this. Kendrick's camp doesn't want Drake to step on their next album release on some petty king shyt.

If I'm Drake I do just that. Drop diss records EP that includes everything we've heard plus a couple "hits".

Pushups to Family Matters to The Heart Part 6 already flow nicely when played in order

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
dude sounded like he just got done crying before he hit record then proceeded to lie about everything he claimed went on then showed zero proof of anything besides self reporting himself with eleven from stranger things. now its rumors of umg stepping in again daddy saves the day. You live in a different reality if you think drake won or stepped on anything after that track. That's the nicest way i can put it. dude got cacs c walking on tiktok calling drake a pedo what did he step on?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Marvin's Room is better than any Kendrick song. Kendrick has two strong tracks his entire career: Buried Alive and Rigamortis. Most absurdly overrated musical artist in the history of music.

Lmao you have the same musical taste as a 12 year old girl. Thats where your artistic IQ is. 12 year old female.

Good kid maad city alone had better tracks.

bytch dont kill my vibe, backseat freestyle, money trees. The recipe. Cartoons and cereal. Hell poetic justice alone with drake merked that song.

You abd the 12 years old gravitated to a song made for bytches. You gay bro?

17 grammys to Drakes 5 lmaoo

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao you have the same musical taste as a 12 year old girl. Thats where your artistic IQ is. 12 year old female.

Good kid maad city alone had better tracks.

bytch dont kill my vibe, backseat freestyle, money trees. The recipe. Cartoons and cereal. Hell poetic justice alone with drake merked that song.

You abd the 12 years old gravitated to a song made for bytches. You gay bro?

17 grammys to Drakes 5 lmaoo
All trash. Drake's "Free Spirit" washes that shyt.