Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The extension tells you how many dislikes. I've had the extension on my browsers for a minute. But I don't really care about how many dislikes it has... "nah Drake" was trending all night :dead:
No, it actually doesn't. It's a made up number from extrapolating data of users who downloaded the app and using their activity. It's not actually accessing youtube's information.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
No, it actually doesn't. It's a made up number from extrapolating data of users who downloaded the app and using their activity. It's not actually accessing youtube's information.
So potentially the dislikes could be even more?

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever taken a statistics course?
Likes and dislikes are direct tallying. If Instagram hides likes, there's no extension that can reveal actual numbers; what they'll claim is just based on how much IG users who've downloaded the extension like a post.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Kendrick rapped for minutes about Drake having a hidden daughter which was false Kendrick lost
Lmao. One we still dont know thats false or planted. And

2. That doesnt address everything else that was said

-Kendrick beat him streaming and views when Drake said he would win that: L

3. Aubrey may now have a federal case on his hands. Did you know that nikka? huge L lewd conduct with minors across state lines.

4. Kendrick has the banger. DRAKE DOES NOT.

5. HEART 6 had nothing right. Drake didnt interpret Kendricks song correctly. Didnt address the pedo shyt but victim blamed abuse victims. And the rkelly and dave free shyt is debunked. He had nothing.

6. He didnt move like he "planted" anything...immediately crashin IG saying "I dont jave a daughter!" Hitting up streamers. NOT How you move when you planted the shyt.

Dudes a creep. Says alot about you if you riding with him. I can see if marvins room or hot line bling were like. High art or something. But thats music for dumb nikkas. Let him go. Expand your music taste.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
delusional drake fans really was running around in here claiming this was hot and that not like us was trash

it's time to accept reality

:dead:
Yep. Dumb ass stans should get fukking quiet. Biggest L ever.

Acting like his souless music was high art. Nikkas ready to fight a nikka over coming home. Gay.