Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Joe Budden said I like Drake more on the offense than defence and I gotta agree but that touch my body - Mariah Carey bar was hilarious

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The claims about the dislikes have been debunked. On Kendrick Lamar's subreddit, of all places:

Essentially the extensions have no way of accessing Youtube's data. Nobody outside of youtube knows how many dislikes these videos have.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny how in a week's time the discourse went from "Kendrick we need ya" "Kenny where u at" to "Kendrick has gone too far...." :dead:

...and Kendrick said in "Euphoria" if u take it there.... I'm takin it further.... and Drake didn't listen :wow:
Let’s be honest here Kenny was saying stuff and moving like he was trying to get Drake arrested not just canceled. And hiphop had zero problem with it which is insane . If Drake was saying take down tde etc he’d be called a snitch and fed

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The claims about the dislikes have been debunked. On Kendrick Lamar's subreddit, of all places:

The extension tells you how many dislikes. I've had the extension on my browsers for a minute. But I don't really care about how many dislikes it has... "nah Drake" was trending all night :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Let’s be honest here Kenny was saying stuff and moving like he was trying to get Drake arrested not just canceled. And hiphop had zero problem with it which is insane . If Drake was saying take down tde etc he’d be called a snitch and fed

:gucci: Drake tried to say Kendrick was a wife beater.... domestic violence isn't an arrestable offense?

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
How? Nothing Drake said stuck, and push ups or Taylor made didnt out rap euphoria or not like us. Even from a skill and writing standpoint.

No real MC's agree with you. Drakes Team already waving the white flag. Public opinion is against the more "popular" guy. He lost. You have bad taste. Self reflect on wby you chose poorly.
Kendrick rapped for minutes about Drake having a hidden daughter which was false Kendrick lost

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Essentially the extensions have no way of accessing Youtube's data. Nobody outside of youtube knows how many dislikes these videos have.

So it takes the like/dislike ratio of people who have the extension installed, and extrapolates it to the total viewer count?

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
"I've never looked twice at a teenager" - Drake

Drake literally kissing on and making sexual comments to a 17 year old girl:

Why does ANYONE believe a single word that comes out of this liar's mouth?

Well damn :scust: