Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That many dislikes and the ratio is crazy, I haven't pressed Like or Dislike on a single joint yet, so that's either botted, or the far more likely scenario, Dot has more stans than the supposed "Global phenomenon" Drake. Like oVo heads aren't even acting out of principle? :mjlol:
You'd think Kendrick would sell more than Drake if these disses were really getting more views.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
If Not Like Us come to find out is the song that stepped on Drake's NUKE(Family Matters)
:francis: .... Scary hours fr, I done played that hoe at least a 100 times just off the strength, that song is toughhhhh. If the visual to it is done right mannnn lol
Dawg using a Mustard beat was genius.

I feel like it’s summer 2014 again when I was banging that Mustard album :blessed:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That many dislikes and the ratio is crazy, I haven't pressed Like or Dislike on a single joint yet, so that's either botted, or the far more likely scenario, Dot has more stans than the supposed "Global phenomenon" Drake. Like oVo heads aren't even acting out of principle? :mjlol:

:manny:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps

This response was getting shytted on, om every social media space I've been in

Twitter, Reddit, The Coli etc.
Peep the YouTube comments as well. Kendrick really shifted public opinion on the biggest rapper ever

Never seen anything like it