Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You right, but the only other person barking loud is Officer Ricky whose entire life is built on compounding lies :damn:
I feel like Ross is those mascots that be coming out during half time doing dunks on trampolines and shooting t-shirts into the crowd. nikkas ain't taking him seriously in this:mjlol:

This is Ross:

Daps
Jay_Z_hitting_girl.gif

If Jay Z did that in 2024, his career would be over :manny:

He better be thankful to the camel gods that he kept his cool and composure that time Solange attacked him in the elevator. Can you imagine him blanking out and grabbing her and throwing her against the wall and it being on video?

That man would have got done worse than Chris Brown. We know Chris beat Rihanna and we seen the pics but we don't have actual video of the ACT :picard:

Daps
So in your little fable Whitney is so terrorized she wouldn’t DARE speak up against big bad woman abusing Kendrick Lamar but WOULD covertly feed Drake information so that Drake could use HIMSELF speak up about big bad woman abusing Kendrick Lamar….

BOTH options end up with both her name and her children’s names drug through the mud so what exactly is the point here? The endgame? PLEASE use your brain and tell me how that theory makes any sense whatsoever. If she was going “suffer in silence” like Celie in the Goddamn Color Purple then thats exactly what she’d do. Not reach out to Kendrick’s mortal enemy to feed him info thats just going to make her a public pawn in a rap beef.

Have we lost ALL common sense here?!!?

I never once said Whitney was feeding Drake info. The hell? Why you putting words in my mouth, breh? :dahell:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:russ:Whitney has Dot in her back pocket now. If them allegations aren’t true Kendrick better pray. That she isn’t foul and claims he beats her outta spite. Bruh better be on his best behavior and put a ring on it.
And like the gw shyt, it'll be swept under the rug

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Mack Maine Dragged Over Creepy Comments After Entering Drake & Kendrick Lamar Beef

GERARDO MORA/GETTY IMAGES | PRINCE WILLIAMS/WIREIMAGE | ARTURO HOLMES/MG23/GETTY IMAGES

MACK MAINE DRAGGED OVER CREEPY COMMENTS AFTER ENTERING DRAKE & KENDRICK LAMAR BEEF​

by SAM MOORE

Published on: May 6, 2024, 6:00 AM PDT

Mack Maine‘s attempt to support Drake in his beef with Kendrick Lamar has backfired after eyebrow-raising comments he made in the past have resurfaced.

After Drizzy dropped his latest diss track aimed at the Compton rapper, “The Heart Part 6,” on Sunday (May 5), the Young Money president reposted it on X (formerly Twitter) along with a number of laughing face and mechanical arm emojis.

The song found the 6 God denying Kendrick’s claim that he’s a pedophile, among other things.

Mack subsequently found himself facing similar accusations after fans dug up creepy lyrics and social media posts about a teenage Miley Cyrus.

“Why you laughing?” one user asked while sharing a clip of him rapping: “In about three years, holla at me, Miley Cyrus” on Young Money’s “Every Girl,” which came out in the summer of 2009 when the pop star was just 16.

Referencing the same rhymes, another user said: “The OVO Grooming Factory. Sit this one out.”

Someone else unearthed a tweet from Mack on Cyrus’ 17th birthday where he wrote: “Happy bdayyyyyyyyyy 2 my babygirl Miley Cyrus….17yrs old…1 more yr… luv.”

“Obviously you’d support him,” they said.

Kendrick Lamar accused Drake of preying on young girls and keeping the company of other sex predators on his most recent diss songs “Meet the Grahams” and “Not Like Us.”

However, the 6 God refuted these allegations on “The Heart Part 6.”

“I never been with no one underage but now I understand why this the angle that you really mess with/ Just for clarity, I feel disgusted, I’m too respected/ If I was fukking young girls, I promise I’d have been arrested/ I’m way too famous for this shyt you just suggested,” he rapped.

He also addressed his heavily-scrutinized relationship with Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown while namedropping Kendrick’s fiancée Whitney Alford: “Only fukkin’ with Whitneys, not Millie Bobby Browns, I’d never look twice at no teenager.”

Rebutting K. Dot’s “A minor” taunt on “Not Like Us,” he added: “Drake is not a name that you gon’ see on no sex offender list, Eazy-Duz-It/ You mentionin’ A minor, but n-ggas gotta B sharp and tell the fans, ‘Who was it?’/ You thought you left D flat, D major.”

Rick Ross has already mocked Drake for the track and his attempt to clear up the allegations of pedophilia.

“Just heard that new BBL Drizzy. The diss! The bomb!” he said in a video posted to his Instagram Stories. “I just wanna make this clear, white boy. You said if you was fukking young girls you’d promise you would have been arrested. Whoever wrote that for you should have put more thought into that.

“White boy, it’s your writers. Whatever message you translated to them, that wasn’t the way they was supposed to do that. And as a writer, went it come to pedophilia, you gotta remove yourself from that. White boy, that wasn’t the line right there.”