Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
luke.0.gif

:dead: I was thinking Santino but this will dolmaooooooooooOooo

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking about this last night. I got a playlist for all the songs that came out of this beef and I was listening to them in order and when I got to Kanye, I just :laff:

Then this fool had the nerve to say "Dot!!! I got you!!! :damn: "

:mjlol:

When did Kanye fall off? I was going in on him for years for being a c00n but he was still getting defended by his stans. I was legit shocked that none of them cared about his song :pachaha:

Ye stay in his place, we know he dont write everything & he dont fight that battle

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Drake hasn’t spoken on black issues AT ALL in his music the past 15 years. He claimed that the only time he ever experienced racism in his entire life was from American blacks. He Shang Tsunged black American culture to get himself hot while showing contempt for it. He never stood for anything other than the exploitation of the culture for his own gain and Kendrick just so happened to be the vessel with which Drake had to both face and be judged for it. Like Kendrick said “I’m what the CULTURE feels”, the truest verse in the entire beef. How you gonna tell a black man from the streets of Compton who made it out and gave back to his community AND made THE most successful socially conscious album of the last decade that he raps like he’s trying to “Free Slaves”? A half white Canadian who admitted he wasn’t raised even within the black culture of his own homeland and claimed American blacks were “racist” telling a black man from COMPTON that freeing the slaves was a bad thing.

Drake failed to read the room. He failed to fully comprehend what Kendrick as an artist stands for and how seriously people take that. Lets say even IF Kendrick is 100% a fraud who doesn’t give a flying 747 F U C K about the people in his own community and behind the scenes is tap dancing for Jimmy Iovine and serving Lyor Cohen butter biscuits in the backs of limousines; he’d still be one of the best method actors of all time and Drake should have RESPECTED that if he was going to actually have a chance at winning this war. But because he only ever wanted to use black American culture as window dressing (complete with braids, an ever changing accent, Southern “friends”, and a Memphis raised black dad rocking Steve Harvey suits) he failed to understand why that slavery line, the molestation jokes, and his status as the “bigger rapper” didn’t serve to assist him at all. He acted just like i’d expect Jack Harlow, Macklemore, or Machine Gun Kelly to act, except even they would have understood their proximity to whiteness was a deficit and tried to act accordingly. Drake thought he’d proven to the black community that he WAS one of us but that facade only holds up when your opponent is an idiot (Meek Mill) it wasn’t ever going to hold up with someone as authentically etched into BLACK culture as Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick has , that's why I don't fall for performative" pro black". When a black man got killed this negro started shucking and jiving. Aint want to speak on black issues during to pimp a butterfly

wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f--ked up. What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Its also very telling how NOBODY in the industry is going to bat for Drake except a washed up Jay Electronica (who was probably offended that Kendrick dared insult a white woman in Drake’s woman)

Drake is literally by himself. Not even PartyNextDoor has sent him a “Right On Drizzy!” Tweet.

Even Cam and Mase changed their tune. Ak admitted Kendrick got this. Budden said Kendrick got this. Its like Kendrick deflated every Drake stans balloon. And he didn’t need his crew to do it.
Bruh, I wouldn't be surprised to see a video of Sexyy Red, Memorial Day weekend, hands on her knees letting her stank coochie breathe, while Not Like Us jamming in the background. This nikka dropped her off at the hospital when she went into labor :dahell:

Who, outside of stans and a dwindling handful of bloggers, are putting their neck out there to defend Drake? This is wild as hell. The industry didn't even turn on Ja Rule like this:damn:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, I wouldn't be surprised to see a video of Sexyy Red, Memorial Day weekend, hands on her knees letting her stank coochie breathe, while Not Like Us jamming in the background. This nikka dropped her off at the hospital when she went into labor :dahell:

Who, outside of stans and a dwindling handful of bloggers, are putting their neck out there to defend Drake? This is wild as hell. The industry didn't even turn on Ja Rule like this:damn:

facts we still respected Ja Rule as a black man when the smoke cleared

this is borderline OJ trial

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Drake appears to own an LLC called “Silence Policy.”

So they both gonna get caught and go sit down for Money Laundering, not the actual disgusting crimes being alleged :francis:
lol this aint money laundering, this is all public information
silence policy could literally be a copyright arm of ovo to silence people stealing music
but people think its for victims because u name the corporation u use to pay your victims silence policy lol

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I’m stupid brehs, what does Drake having a Silencd policy shell company mean
Nothing proven atm you can name your LLC or Corp anything you want lol

But the narrative out rn is he's hiding things and they see silence policy so they're adding 2 and 2 and getting 9 lol

LLC/Corp ownership isn't classified info, if he's paying people he's most likely not using the one named "silence policy" lmao. And it would be under somebody else's name not his most likely

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Not Like Us has had the world crip walking it’s probably gonna be the biggest anthem this summer.

Hot take. I don't think this song gets play beyond the next month or so. It's a bop but i think people are prisoners of the moment. Could be wrong tho. We'll see

I still don’t get how Drake having a child is some sort of diss and this goes back to the Pusha T shyt. Drake has a child, now what? This is Hip-Hop, you got mfers like NBA Youngboy running around with 13 kids and still having more yet somehow Drake “allegedly “ having a secret kid is some sort of gotcha?

It's only a diss because Aubrey CARES. That's part of the problem when you try to play the good guy AND mob boss tyc00n. Future out here with hella kids he don't take care of and nobody bats an eye.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
facts we still respected Ja Rule as a black man when the smoke cleared

this is borderline OJ trial

Square biz.

Ja was just a victim of the shift in direction of hip hop, despite being a talented rapper and Murder Inc>>>>>G Unit.

Drake has so much red tape and bad juju that it could go beyond the disses.

We talking capital suit shyt and not so much street and raps steez.