Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Can't say 21 year old Drake is the same as 38 year old Drake but I'm not here to defend this nikka I don't know and if he IS a pedo that nikka need to be sitting right next to R Kelly.
He was 23. And Bearded Drake was with a 16 yr old in canada lol yeah I know...wold that thisbisnt talked about right? Says alot about people.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Drake picture on lastfm

De41xaB.png

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its called over compensating.. just like a lot of closet homos are obsessed with calling other dudes gay.

Once again. read this over, twice if you have to. You are making zero sense. EVERYONE except other deviants hates pedos. there is no over compensating hatred of them, calling them out, whatever. And even if this was the case. No one with a logical brain is going to go "yeahhhh you got em drake thats why he keeps calling you a creep, he was molested. hahahahha good one 6 god"

Its such a retarded and tone deaf angle to take and literally everyone but the goofballs on this site are saying its at minimum at weird weird thing to say. Imagine how this would go IRL. hey that guy is weird around younger women. Well, didn't you get raped :jbhmm:

come the fukk on.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I'm a grown ass man breh. I don't care about "this rapper I like can beat up that rapper you like". You got that:hubie:

Neither of them boys hurting nobody. Just saying, Dot started talking extra tough after 616 and Drake said if you really feel that way let's fight.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Started from the bottom.

:wow:

This nikka Drake really raps his real life.

Straight hood nikka that just happens to sing for the hoes.

Canada and America is all the same...

:wow:

Let's talk about facts.

I never seen your username before this beef, but across all your posts the last few days you sound like you can use a hug from a loved one:mjcry: