Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Kendrick is to blame for that. He was taking shots for years and then teamed up to try and take Drake down for some reason only he knows.

Drake put him on his first tour, gave him an interlude to himself on Take Care and allegedly asked him to be on First Person Shooter. This is the thanks he gets :yeshrug:
Bullshyt. Everyone thought this was gonna be a nice lyrical spar until Drake brought up Kendrick's wife and family

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
hes getting lit up in the comments
Drake's actions did not line up with "feeding information" nor did he prove it.

The ig story, the akademiks thing about "I'll work for you if I have a kid" that's not how you would move if you planted it.

He also was wrong about the rkelly thing

He also lied about not looking at a minor twice..there's video. He also didn't address having real sexual offenders in his crew.

The line about being too famous to be a pedo...yeah.. not good

Yes his actions does line up if you are planning to release another diss exposing the truth which seem to be conveniently ignoring for some reason.

The other shxt don't even care I'm talking about the mental gymnastics y'all are doing to try and protect Kendrick from being setup

Korang

Rookie
Daps
You know what the saddest thing about this beef is: You have two great artists that will never work together again because of what has been said between them these past few days. It's a shame really as you can get the sense that they could've made some timeless music together.
Crazy thing is that I think this is the reason why the beef sparked up. Drake wanted to collab with kendrick after sayingnhebwouldnt ever do it because of control Kendrick supposedly declined the feature verse on first person shooter. Then Drake dissed him on the 3rd verse of that song where K Dot was supposed to be and the rest is now history.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Jimmy Jam (Bella daddy) just liked this...

GM5iIG_XIAAUqu1

I think both her and Aubrey said them datin was cap too :yeshrug:
Bruh it's too much smoke

On video and otherwise

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So listening again... this track consists of

-"If Dave Free fukked Whitney" so saying he's speculating now lol
- Followed later by "everything I said is facts" when there's all this shyt that are proven lies lol
- "I'm not a pedo" and something about this Millie Brown chick who Kendrick didn't even mention lol
- "you're calling me because you said you got molested" meaning Drake misinterpreted that whole song lol
-"I don't wanna diss you no more"
-"you can drop ten more records, I'm done"
- "Your views are better than mine"
-"Your last joint is fire but you called me a pedo"

:patrice:
Bruh did you sleep last night? You were going hard at like 1am.

Who are you trying to convince with this shyt lol? This thread is just stans talking to other stans.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
You are being disingenuous. Meet the Grahams killed Family Matters. Why would Drake give Kendrick an advantage like that?

Did planting the fake daughter thing even help Drake? What was Drakes goal?

To nullify Meet The Grahams, Kendrick got such an advantage that within hours he put out Not Like Us which overshadowed MTG

The Heart part 6 was his goal

It's amazing how y'all want to play this dumb

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If this is where Drake ends it Ak is going to be suicidal lmao

I think Drake’s strategy from here on out is going to try to lean into the “20V1” narrative and spin it to him being the Bride from Kill Bill who went against 100 samurai triads and walked away bloody but not broken. He and his fans can say he molly whooped Ross and Asap and denigrated The Weeknd and sonned Metro Boomin and sent barbs at Future whilst going “toe to toe” with Kendrick. In a few months he might have a sit down with Elliot Wilson, sipping wine and reflecting on how he’s the only artist to ever go against MC’s at the same time (not true. Nas went against not only Jay-Z, but Cormega, Nature and Prodigy and later on Dip Set but Elliot will smile and agree and help set that narrative with no challenge) and over the years he’ll try to push Family Matters as the “winning” diss song just like how Jay tries to slyly push Takeover as the “winning” diss song when everyone knows its Ether (everyone will know its the combination of Meet The Grahams and Not Like Us thats the winner)

Drake is nothing if not calculated after the fact.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Kendrick’s music is so open and vulnerable, so many angles you can use and exaggerate to make something great. And Drake does what with that? Lie about molestation:russ: And I really like this song. Hope he drops again because it doesn’t look like there’s gonna be a reply to this.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt. Everyone thought this was gonna be a nice lyrical spar until Drake brought up Kendrick's wife and family
“Bodyguard like Whitney” (which is a light double entendre, nothing really disrespectful) led to Kendrick talking about Drake’s son and calling him a predator on Euphoria, and fans running with all types of false conspiracy theories. How do you expect a lyrical spar after that?

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Bruh it's too much smoke

On video and otherwise

I'm talkin bout Bella specifically. Aubrey likely a creep but if he did shyt wit Bella then Jimmy Jam damn sure ain't finna be likin post like that. And again he and her denied it and that was one of the most popular "theories" them 2 and it looks like it's cap if her own daddy who in the industry cosignin shyt like that :yeshrug: