Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
:laff: Nah duke you gotta get banned for this

The fukk is going on out here
if nobody being realistic and objective about these diss songs. then im not either im here for fukkery
i hope kendrick does a ai song as underage girls too just to fukk with drake too.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
nikkas dance to murder melodies and genocide jingles all day.
but this is where you draw the line? okay

Yes :dahell:

You know who would have to lay down the vocals for that diss too right? You think talkin in detail about a made up SA would help Drake's reputation? shyt would be disgusting and a real career ender.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick fans making up conspiracy theories about Hilary Clinton and the Illuminati all night but let me guess he still won :mjlol:

First it was Drake won’t respond, then it was he went too far and he’s making fun of generational trauma :mjcry:, now it’s he’s connected to Hilary Clinton and underground rings

Most pathetic fan base in the history of hip-hop

And I still haven’t seen one person say they can’t wait for his new album :mjgrin:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This, not like us, and Family matters were the best songs to come outo fhis.

I said in the euphoria thread I couldn't really play it cause WE HEARD IT ALL THE CHILD JOKES BEFORE and WE HEARD THE OTHER BARS FROM BATTLE RAP and other rappers and other posters even said it sounds like kendirck stole posts from the coli nd twitter and made it into a song

6:16 is my shyt and haen't listned to meet the grahams but twice probably never will again

Drake doesn't have to but a full album like this would be flames lol

I still think kendrick is dropping the heart part 7 lol

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
Yes :dahell:

You know who would have to lay down the vocals for that diss too right? You think talkin in detail about a made up SA would help Drake's reputation? shyt would be disgusting and a real career ender.
nikka drake already fried. aint no coming back regular from this. let drake tap into that neanderthal and give us the fukkery.

but let me get this straight so to you rapping about killing nikkas sounding like some ku klux shyt is kool. but SA draws the line.
so when jay z was throwing condoms on a baby seat was that too far?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
drake planting the info makes more since than other of the 6:16 information people werer reaching for

This shyt is still a tie unless kendrick comes through and debunk everything drake said but he's still a hypocrite who supports r kelly and xxx ,and kodak and drake is still a creep for the millie brown shyt

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
nikka drake already fried. aint no coming back regular from this. let drake tap into that neanderthal and give us the fukkery.

but let me get this straight so to you rapping about killing nikkas sounding like some ku klux shyt is kool. but SA draws the line.
so when jay z was throwing condoms on a baby seat was that too far?

If you can't do the math on why rapping from the perspective of someone raping a child is WAY over the line, then I can't help you and honestly you should be banned for even entertaining the idea of it.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This, not like us, and Family matters were the best songs to come outo fhis.

I said in the euphoria thread I couldn't really play it cause WE HEARD IT ALL THE CHILD JOKES BEFORE and WE HEARD THE OTHER BARS FROM BATTLE RAP and other rappers and other posters even said it sounds like kendirck stole posts from the coli nd twitter and made it into a song

6:16 is my shyt and haen't listned to meet the grahams but twice probably never will again

Drake doesn't have to but a full album like this would be flames lol

I still think kendrick is dropping the heart part 7 lol
This is the worst out of the beef imo. He shouldn't have been so defensive