Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Objectively none of the songs have been great if we remove the gossip stuff.

Each of them had a good song or two, i feel Drakes best was slightly better.

Nobody bout to be listening to any of this for too much longer and since when did we judge a battle on who’s song people wanna dance to more? :dahell:
You got it cuh
We're done

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple more things that don't make sense.

If you "planted evidence" then show the proof... stans are gonna take your word on it but that's it.

Second thing, Drake says in "Family Matters" that Dave Free is the father of Kenny's kid which we all know that kid look like Kenny but cook... let's say he's the father and that's what Drake said like it was factual right?

Why is Drake now saying "if Dave fukked Whitney..."

He just said on the last track it was a fact. :gucci:
Man is fighting for his life and had no time to even run this past a third party because it would’ve got leaked :mjlol: :

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I still don't understand why he thought this was a good idea.
He clearly like young girls.
Pretty much admitted it and bowed out.
Where's the daughter nikka:russ:
Why he say Whitney 40 times???
His pride won't let him sit down.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Upon a further listen this isn’t enough to outdo the impact of Not Like Us but it does somewhat lessen the blow of Meet The Grahams, problem is it doesn’t lessen the IMPACT of that track.

Drake sounds like he’s running on fumes though. Like i said earlier NOBODY really believes Kendrick beat his wife and he has no proof to back it up because he would have used it already to effectively end this battle before Kendrick’s already impressive lead shoots to the stratosphere when the Not Like Us video drops. Also the Dave Free shyt is cap and again, nobody even halfway believes it, whilst the internet is still ablaze with video of Drake kissing underaged girls and interviews with other underaged girls saying that he texts them at night that he MISSES them.

If this is Drake’s last word on the matter then this is Kendrick’s resounding W. The video releasing tomorrow will be the victory lap.

The true flip of the switch was Kendrick dropping Meet The Grahams 10 minutes after the Family Matters video. That few hours or so when the world actually thought Dot exposed yet ANOTHER child of Drake’s that he wasn’t raising was enough to tip the balance permanently in Kendrick’s favor.

Akademicks and Joe Budden both on live right now all but admitting Drake lost. Ak desperately wants Drake to keep fighting and Budden’s is saying its over and Kendrick won.

Ak sounds defeated as Hell lmao. Its a bad night to be a Drake stan.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
YgyaVxB.jpeg