Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Get Drake's dikk out of your mouth
Drake had better songs and funnier lines??
:laff:

Is that you Mack Maine?
Gtfoh

The entire world is reciting Kenny songs and dancing to em
Objectively none of the songs have been great if we remove the gossip stuff.

Each of them had a good song or two, i feel Drakes best was slightly better.

Nobody bout to be listening to any of this for too much longer and since when did we judge a battle on who’s song people wanna dance to more? :dahell:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
That's damage control, if you line up all the tracks next to each other Kendrick has the better songs and disses, it's that simple. Drake deserves props for Family Matters and that's it, using AI was an automatic L.

Drake addressed everything Kendrick threw at him on his songs, Kendrick spent 10 years documenting everything from IG posts, Tik Toks and blogs. Added some “Fresh” information that he got from Drake’s camp but left a lot of things unanswered.

He really thought he had one with the “Shortee Collection” Shirt.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This has been the best and worst rap beef ever....

I think Kendrick won but barely when you take out all the gossip shyt on both sides. I'm ignoring the pedo ring, secret daughter, wife beating, and illegitimate child shyt... or anything else that's just yelling out random shyt.

But everybody made up their mind before the beef even started. And there is no swaying anybody to the other side it seems. Thats the worst part in all this.

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know its done when the fraudrey stanleys try to delude themselves that these mid bars and songs were better even though its clear to the world kdot had the better rapping, songs, impact. Oh yeah and the one thing that they cherish so much, the numbers:pachaha:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Drake should've waited a week and came up with two in the chamber + video. Go extra low on one of'em too.

:francis:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I never said I would... I said people could. But this is why the "planting" shyt makes no sense at all because even if he really planted shyt which I personally don't believe he did.. but as you can see, most people are not believing that story which means it was a dumb thing to do and a self-inflicted L (if it's even true to begin with)

That's why I said... if you are going to plant something... then reveal it right after the person takes the bait.

WHEN KENDRICK RESPONDED
WITH THE NEW TRACK
18 HOURS AFTER MTG
IT WAS OBVIOUS HE WAS
CLEANING UP HIS MISTAKE
BUT YALL DIDNT WANT TO SEE IT

:devil:
:evil:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its weird but it does make sense

The glove is a maybach glove = reference to rick ross. Dennis aint driving no Maybach

The ozempic = another reference to rick ross

The shirt has a bunch of dogs on it and says shorTee = kendrick reference / for all the dogs reference

The sleeping pills = him getting on kendricks music supposedly being a snoozefest

Its a diss, the suitcase was a plant and so was the daughter. Gotta give dude his credit on that

He probably lied cause he was planning on Rolling it out in this song

Tbh.

I'm not seeing it.

If I'm wrong, I'll take the L but I'm not buying it.

Especially if I pulled the wool over someone's eyes and its time to deliver the killing blow.

I'm having the mole reveal his involvement in the whole plot. Then proceeding to take off the other rapper's head.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake spent two days on IG stories and comms with AK - denying the allegations, and asking people to prove it - going as far as saying he'd work for people.

Now it's "the ones you getting your stories from are all clowns" - oh my bad, he later says - "we plotted for a week and we fed you the information"

:mjgrin::mjlol:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
www.betterhelp.com

www.indeed.com

Make your mother proud kid, stop putting people on ignore and popping back out when you feel confident again
Stand on it son

I hope you learn about timezones too, it's 10:30 but you broke, musty and lonely at 2:30 slurping Drake
:duck:I understand why you like Kthot so much, yall go together like batty and bench :huhldup:

And if you dont know what that means, look it up, fukkin fakkit :mjlol:

Bout I put you on ignore :mjlol:, i will continue to son you whenever I see your name. Thats something you gonna have to deal with