Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
For yall saying drake didnt play kendrick with the daughter shyt, then why would kendrick even mention the daughter?

Either kendrick got played by the “mole” and thought he had story of adidon part 2 or kendrick just making shyt up as he goes

Kendrick was using old stories same with the 'piss on your leg' bar.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is the dumbest thing I ever read in my life. So you support an artist who supports an ACTUAL PROVEN PEDOPHILE?? :mjtf:

One who was proven guilty in a court of law?? :mjtf:

Man I'm about to drive home, enough coli for tonight. :pachaha:

See you same time tomorrow
Yeah back out and avoid the question. Typical maga supporter tactics lol

You supporting a dude you saw move crazy on TAPE to a minor.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Drake really is the classic case of the scorned loser and cornball. Because he knows, no matter how "successful" he becomes, people will never truly respect or accept him. Which is why he lives in character 24/7. Cosplaying black culture and stealing from whatever he can to act like he’s one of us. This is why he hates on the people he does. Because they all have sh*t he hasn’t been able to get. Kendrick has a family. ASAP and Rihanna have a family. He’s mad at Rocky because he got Rihanna and she rejected him. After Rihanna got with Rocky, all of a sudden Drake is getting cornrows. Weirdo sh*t. He’s mad at Kendrick because he’s critically acclaimed and wins all the awards he can’t. Other MC’s respect Dot. Revere him. Drake was out first and still doesn’t get the stamp in Hip Hop.

Even with the groupies he gets, they mock and violate him and rob him to pay their bills and mortgages and sh*t, lol. Everywhere he goes, people show him how they really feel about him. Nobody takes that dude seriously. He’ll always be the outsider.

This is why his “diss” records are all gossip and made up TMZ sh*t, while Dot is speaking directly to that dude's soul and how he’s a culture vulture and factual sh*t. Drake doesn’t have anything to throw back, so he’s trying to pitch gossip as a response and that’s not just corny, but speaks to how wack of an artist he really is. The people ain’t buying it. They’re tired of the fraudulent sh*t. That's why "Nah, Drake" was trending tonight. Can't be fake forever.

And if anyone actually believes that Drake had someone in his camp play triple agent to feed Dot false information, then they're just as dumb as Drake is for trying to claim that. I can't say too much, but I can say that Kendrick hasn't said sh*t yet, compared to what he will on the upcoming joints. What's coming is going to be much worse. Drake should've left this one alone.

Last edited: