Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because that would dead all the questions.... you see why this isn't a sound plan... (if it even is a plan and not ducktales..) ?

If he drops the proof then it deads it

:mjtf: YOU ALREADY SAID IF HE SHOWS PROOF
YALL JUST GONNA SAY HE RECORDED IT
AFTER THE FACT.

:devil:
:evil:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is corny at this point.

One side is refuting the claims, and the other side won't address anything or provide evidence.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I'm happy about is largely most comments I've seen can tell that drake saw a theory online and ran with it. I thought he was going to be able to manipulate the masses. Only on thecoli I'm seeing a substantial number of brehs believing the whole fake mole shyt

and if coli's Brehs & Brehs Detective & Legal Services™ are buying into a theory, you already know what that means :mjgrin::hubie:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Aubrey stans trying to defend his ducktales by highlighing the fact he used the word "might" :mjlol: .....man fukk outta here. That shyt is weak. This dude clearly sounds defeated. Straight up said he don't wanna fight anymore. Voice shaking. Literally congratulated Kendrick on killing the charts and admitted his last one was a straight up bop. And to top it off he spent most of the song saying "I don't fukk kids I swear":whoa:

y'all are just delusional. The world has decided. Even akademiks admitted Kendrick is still up. It's over. Aubrey lost. Get over it.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Thats all you got? No wonder why you begging me to put you on ignore :mjlol: you're furious, but let me guess you're actually not furious, but instead its just 2am and your working overtime for your boss right now? :mjlol:

www.betterhelp.com

www.indeed.com

Make your mother proud kid, stop putting people on ignore and popping back out when you feel confident again
Stand on it son

I hope you learn about timezones too, it's 10:30 but you broke, musty and lonely at 1:30 slurping Drake

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Drake really is the classic case of the scorned loser and cornball. Because he knows, no matter how "successful" he becomes, people will never truly respect or accept him. Which is why he lives in character 24/7. Cosplaying black culture and stealing from whatever he can to act like he’s one of us. This is why he hates on the people he does. Because they all have shyt, he hasn’t been able to get. Kendrick has a family. ASAP and Rihanna have a family. He’s mad as Rocky because he got Rihanna and she rejected him. After Rihanna got with Rocky, all of a sudden Drake is getting sorrows. Weirdo sh*t. He’s mad at Kendrick because he’s critically acclaimed and wins all the awards Drake can’t. Other MC’s respect Dot. Revere him. Drake was out first and still doesn’t get the stamp in Hip Hop. He’ll always be the outsider.

This is why his “diss” records are all gossip and made up TMZ sh*t, while Dot is speaking directly to that dude's soul and how he’s a culture vulture and factual sh*t. Drake doesn’t have anything to throw back, so he’s trying to pitch gossip as a response and that’s not just corny, but speaks to how wack of an artist he really is. The people ain’t buying it. They’re tired of the fraudulent sh*t. That's why "Nah, Drake" was trending tonight. Can't be fake forever.

And if anyone who actually believes that Drake had someone in his camp play triple agent to feed Dot false information, is just as dumb as Drake is. I can't say too much, but I can say that Kendrick hasn't said much yet, compared to what he will on the upcoming joints. What's coming is going to be much worse. Drake should've left this one alone.

Who you an insider ?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

:mjtf: YOU ALREADY SAID IF HE SHOWS PROOF
YALL JUST GONNA SAY HE RECORDED IT
AFTER THE FACT.
:devil:
:evil:

I never said I would... I said people could. But this is why the "planting" shyt makes no sense at all because even if he really planted shyt which I personally don't believe he did.. but as you can see, most people are not believing that story which means it was a dumb thing to do and a self-inflicted L (if it's even true to begin with)

That's why I said... if you are going to plant something... then reveal it right after the person takes the bait.