Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
A lot to do with the hate for Drake, it's 28 vs 1 kendrick/coalition controls the narrative. The fact no one cared kendrick potentially beats his woman wild, or raising kids not his. Normally in a normal diss environment that's auto L from a diss perspective.
It's not that people don't care, it's that people have little care about that. Why? it's because there is little to no proof of Drake claims of Kendrick being a woman beater.

I can tell you that there is a history of Drake moving funny, being a culture vulture, and there is stuff that can support the pedo shyt to be true as well.

Where is the history of Kendrick being a women beater or Dave Free being the father of his child? A IG post?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
For yall saying drake didnt play kendrick with the daughter shyt, then why would kendrick even mention the daughter?

Either kendrick got played by the “mole” and thought he had story of adidon part 2 or kendrick just making shyt up as he goes
Why would Drake make himself out to be a deadbeat dad once again after the whole Adonis shyt to try and win a rap beef :dead:

I mean its plausible but its an L either way

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You already have before, you popped back out when Drake dissed dropped :dead:

I pray your mother finds happiness one day
I never put you on ignore nikka fukk you talkin bout. Im ready for all the smoke and now you waving the white flag begging me to put you ignore :russ:

You just played yourself.

I will continue to clown you

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You on here supporting him right now in real time :dwillhuh:

If we going by whether or not we bought an album or not, I have never bought a Drake album in my life. I haven't bought an album PERIOD in at least 18 years :skip:
Well if we're being specific. Something doesn't sit right with me when I see the artist themselves doing the shyt in question. On tape.

Kodak black I don't fukk with at all. But Kendrick isn't Kodak black.

Aubrey *did* the shyt in the video. Big difference.

Couple that with being bad for skill in hip hop abd I'm definately not gonna fukk with you.
But I'll support skill in hip hop. And that is Kendrick. Lucky for kendrick...he didn't do what Kodak did.

Now going by what the ARTIST did. Why did you still fukk with Drake after the video?

Stop the whataboutisms.

Daps
Actually he didn't... he was juelizing about it :dead:

Now everything is "oh he didn't mean it.."

But also, the shyt about the planted evidence... why not just show the proof now?

Why show the proof period? :mjtf:

If I gave you some false info, it's not my responsibility to prove its false. If you don't think it's false, its your responsibility to prove that its TRUE.

If you think Drake got a child, then why doesn't Kenny just drop the proof? :mjtf:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He can't sue. He said he purposefully he fed him bullshyt. The only thing he could sue for is defamation over the pedo shyt but there's literally a video of Drake kissing a 16 year old. Fair comment. Plus, by suing he's conceding that people believe Kendrick. Not to mention by suing he'd probably kill his rap career more than kendrick already has
defamation of a jew

watch .... he finna jerry heller dot

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
"Go tell my opponent I'm a chomo so the world can recite it" :mjlol: wow

Anyways....the hardest and most truthful bar that Drizzy spit here is that he motivated Kendrick to give us new music...that's real as shyt. Thank you Aubrey :blessed:whole EP worth of new Kenny putting you in a box

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
“ I don’t appreciate them not fukking with drake no more”

“The mole planted all the stuff see he said”

“Dave is the father of the child, look”

“Why is she following Dave and mr morale”

Y’all see this shyt these are quotes from drake and his Stanleys……

west about to dance on your grave! All yall co signing a child predator hope yall burn!

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I also think it’s corny how none of them had smoke for Drake until ALL of them did.

And Metro was quiet as a mouse after that “stfu and make some drums” until Kendrick jumped in again.

Outside of Kendrick it feels like some follow the leader shyt from some grown men
Nah metro jumped in again after family matters.

Daps
Well if we're being specific. Something doesn't sit right with me when I see the artist themselves doing the shyt in question. On tape.

Kodak black I don't fukk with at all. But Kendrick isn't Kodak black.

Aubrey *did* the shyt in the video. Big difference.

Couple that with being bad for skill in hip hop abd I'm definately not gonna fukk with you.
But I'll support skill in hip hop. And that is Kendrick. Lucky for kendrick...he didn't do what Kodak did.

Now going by what the ARTIST did. Why did you still fukk with Drake after the video?

Stop the whataboutisms.

This is the dumbest thing I ever read in my life. So you support an artist who supports an ACTUAL PROVEN PEDOPHILE?? :mjtf:

One who was proven guilty in a court of law?? :mjtf:

Man I'm about to drive home, enough coli for tonight. :pachaha:

See you same time tomorrow

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
For yall saying drake didnt play kendrick with the daughter shyt, then why would kendrick even mention the daughter?

Either kendrick got played by the “mole” and thought he had story of adidon part 2 or kendrick just making shyt up as he goes
Because if he was smart he would’ve showed more proof and not come off like someone shot the dogs. They been feeding Kendrick cover leaks all this time but drake can’t have one himself? 🧢 Do bank robbers prank banks after they’ve been convicted ? What a fukking retarded “setup”. Kendrick had an immediate response to family matters but drake didn’t have an immediate rebuttal and let himself get bombed on, now it’s too late. His and Gods plan I guess :heh:

Last edited: