Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
One of the worst diss tracks I ever heard

Kendrick is up 4-0
drake fans: THE BEAT WAS GOOD DRAKE WON

:camby:

something something jay z quote do you listen to music or just skim through it something something

some of the takes on here are so damn disappointing.

if the artistry of drake inspires you so much perhaps i can suggest a nice starbucks and a taylor swift cd? even if taylor isnt your thing it would make a great re-gift for your boyfriends :wrist:

no bunny :dame:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Which is why a rap battle should be judged on bars and not gossip. And bar for bar Drake actually won. Kendrick had more exposition and story/ gossip telling but not as many bars. Drake touched on gossip too but it was in a witty rap bar way. Thats the difference here.
Drake got out rapped in euphoria and not like us.

Does flow, rhyme schemes AND vars not register to these new kids that listen to rap?

Drake can't even rap not like us.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just listened to this.

Besides the bars, his energy equals defeat.

He’s hoping Dot doesn’t respond.

It ain’t happening. Dot was hoping Aubrey was going to go the feature route because black hippy would’ve been “When We Ride” part 2

Imagine them goin in on Aubrey on this beat

:whew:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Was Hov really 36 in a karate class? :lupe:

Did PAC really fukk Faith? :lupe:

Yo thank you for saying this. These nikkas been bugging me about all this private eye bullshyt. fukk cares about a fake daughter. This is about bars, skills, and if we’re lucky a legendary song. These are fukking rappers these dudes lying in the majority of their shyt.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Drake getting cooked online worse than how I've cooked that zesty home decorator @Lavish

go crawl underneath your bed again maricón
A bunch of hurt fakkits like you online. Idgaf about those idiots. Stop trying to tag people in. Stand on your square put your chin up and take this verbal thrashing like a stan :pacspit:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Drake got out rapped in euphoria and not like us.

Does flow, rhyme schemes AND vars not register to these new kids that listen to rap?

Drake can't even rap not like us.
No he didn't. Kendrick don't have a verse this whole battle as technically sound as Drake's second verse on Family Matters.