Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Good point.

But also ask yourself why would drake run to IG and say “somebody bring me my 11yr old daughter” instead of immediately clowning Dot?

BECAUSE HE PLANNED TO
DROP THE BIG REVEAL IN HIS
NEXT SONG AND NO ONE
ANTICIPATED KENDRICK
TO DROP AGAIN 18 HRS LATER
TO CLEAN UP HIS MESS

THE LAUGH 20 EMOJIS
WERENT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

:devil:
:evil:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:pachaha: Well, before it became cool to be fake woke and pretend to care about shyt, nikkas just wanted to dance and that’s what Drake does exceptionally well and that’s what Kenny wish he could do but he’s being held back by his alien voices and strange accents or by the fact that he simply can’t do what Drake does.

:pachaha: Now these beanie and scarf wearing, Starbucks drinking cacs wanna have the appearance of being hip and down and who’s a better rapper for that? Kendrick. “Oh he’s a good boy. Not like them other nikkas.”
Post one video of a muthafukka dancing to a Drake's diss

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That’s not “making content”, it means I don’t have time to make a photo bucket or any other photo hosting app to link it up so I use Twitter. We Joined this site on the same day, you have 40k more posts than me, again you no p*ssy getting nerd ass nikkaz live on the internet, you don’t leave your room….. I be OUTSIDE.
nikka shut up and keep uselessly making tweets that no one will respond to. :heh: