Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake actually has the best tracks out this back and forth diss overall.

But he still losing the battle overall.

Imo if Kendrick can make a whole song off false information and people not care the battle is over.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Funny I never bought a Kendrick album. I must be a bad stan.

I do however side with the person I feel is superior at their MC ability. I think it's better for hip hop when the skilled MC wins. Versus when the formulaic corporate one does.

So for that reason alone, why wouldn't you want kendrick to win this. I want more thoughtful original art. You clearly don't. And that's a problem

Superior how? Nygga had to make 80 records to try to get a nygga Drake up out there and couldnt...

Pusha did it in 1 take.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I will say, if I'm Kendrick, I need Dave Free to spam that laughing emoji real quick to dead these kid rumors. :francis:

Kendrick is probably on a, if it don't apply, let it fly attitude. I don't blame him. As a civilian I couldn't do that, but as a celebrity that's a blank canvas to everyone, there's just some times where you just gotta let the rumors be.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna know at what point did it become a thing where rappers had to spit only factual info in diss records or it’s entirely discredited? Kendrick called Drake a deadbeat and pedophile and Drake said Kendrick was molested and beat up his girl. Throughout history, diss records have contained lines that were either untrue, unproven or opinions. If you don’t like a MF, say you don’t like em, but you can’t discredit a record because it contains untruths. If that’s the case, there’s a WHOLE lot of records that need to be discredited.

Which is why a rap battle should be judged on bars and not gossip. And bar for bar Drake actually won. Kendrick had more exposition and story/ gossip telling but not as many bars. Drake touched on gossip too but it was in a witty rap bar way. Thats the difference here.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
50 pages and cats on here really think that Drake response was good?

hiphop may be dead, i dunno. but drake fans are definitely braindead.

this response was ASS

that spoken word ending was so fukking cringey.
Yeah I'm very dissapointed in the male Drake fans right now.

They act as if Drake made masculine music or something

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
nikka you just posted a picture from your twitter of all of Drake's ops having a therapy session. Shut yo lying ass up. :skip:

That’s not “making content”, it means I don’t have time to make a photo bucket or any other photo hosting app to link it up so I use Twitter. We Joined this site on the same day, you have 40k more posts than me, again you no p*ssy getting nerd ass nikkaz live on the internet, you don’t leave your room….. I be OUTSIDE.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Yeah Youtube peanut gallery is absolutely eviscerating him.

Whatever he meant to do, it fell flat.

Song is horrible too, just like most of the songs on his last 3 or so solo albums.
All he had to do was show proof he laced them if that was his big trump card not just “trust me bro”. Couldve had the heart part6 have a final zoom out of the shirt and pills and someone in drakes camp cheesinor just some type of proof it was a set up. But yea 4d checkers or something :russell: