Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
him revealing his plan right after wouldve 100% invalidated MTG and Not like us
In normal beefs revealing that info in like 48 hours later would be a masterful checkmate.

But this shyt was moving so fast maybe he just wasn’t ready lol and wanted to do it in a song. I dunno

But I agree immediately revealing the info would have been a better move.

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
So think logically about this. How does the leaking of false info go about?

1. He's had someone in his camp that he knew was a snake. So he kept him around all this time and throughout all this time fed him false info on the off chance he gets into a battle against Kendrick?

2. Or do you think he figured out he had a mole and at the start of the beef pulls him aside and says "hey I know this is random, but just letting you know I have a 12 year old child I'm hiding, I'm on Ozempic, and sleeping pills. Just felt like getting that off my chest to ya buddy. Also I'm going to leave some of my personal items on a bed, please don't take a picture of it ok."

Do you see how preposterous it seems?
Idk ask Kendrick he had the mole right

yall want it to be one way so bad :dead:

No daughter and the maybach glove literally gives it away

But Keep writing those paragraphs trying to cope though :umad:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Know what iis a losing strategy? Shaming molestation victims. Not only did he misread the lyrics on RapGenius, but there are tens of millions molestation victims in North America. That'll really get the public on your side. Meanwhile, the #1 song on Apple/Spotify is getting fans to chat "FREAKY ASS nikka HE THE 69 GOD"

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If we looking at it as:

FPS vs Like That
Push Ups vs Euphoria
Taylor Made vs 6:16 in LA
Family Matters vs Meet the Grahams
Heart Pt 6 vs Not Like Us

I say 4-1 Kendrick
FPS>Like That
Taylor Made>6:16 in LA (Kendricks song was by far the worst of any of the tracks so far)
Family Matters>Meet the Grahams (Since Kendrick apparently used info that was false/fake)

3-2

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Again

IT'S OVER.

By the same metric Drake Stans used when he was dominating, Kendrick has done the same. You wanna talk numbers? social media? pop culture in general? Kendrick Won.

no amount of juelzing and spamming " Kdot fans in shambles" for the millionth time will change that

MF in here starting Drake Lost support groups and shyt.

Breathe Bro.:childplease:
This is true....let's see what the culture feeling. Numbers aren't on Drake's side.