Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This battle is over. shyt is a stalemate at best

Popular vote will claim Kendrick “won” but the battle peaked 3 songs ago… euphoria & Family Matters were the 2 best full on disses

After that it became who had the most gossip social media feed dirt, and thus far neither side can be substantiated with concrete evidence.

This shyt is Stan Wars
shyt is wild to me that Drake had the actual best raps in this battle. Like the best actual rhyming display.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is a massive cape :mjlol:

Its just the truth.

NOBODY has ever praised Drake for creative writing, even his ghostwriters don’t seem to be able dig that deep and actually connect the dots all the way through. Thats why his disses to Dot have been full of clever LINES and verses but not a full song in the way Kendrick can pull off

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
And you on here making up lies like you have actusl contact with humans you lame ass dikk rider 🦉 :mjlol:
Bro.. you cant be talking bout dik riding.. ill go thru all these threads and pull yall lonely ass dear Kenny receipts

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
If we looking at it as:

FPS vs Like That
Push Ups vs Euphoria
Taylor Made vs 6:16 in LA
Family Matters vs Meet the Grahams
Heart Pt 6 vs Not Like Us

I say 4-1 Kendrick
I’m going by how many tracks I like.
For me it’s:

Ken
Meet the grahams
Not like us
Euphoria

Drake:
Push up
Family Matters

Kendrick wins 3-2

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I just like seein you Kenny stans in shambles.. yall mad annoying. Yall deserved to be humbled
Funny I never bought a Kendrick album. I must be a bad stan.

I do however side with the person I feel is superior at their MC ability. I think it's better for hip hop when the skilled MC wins. Versus when the formulaic corporate one does.

So for that reason alone, why wouldn't you want kendrick to win this. I want more thoughtful original art. You clearly don't. And that's a problem

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake: if Dave really fukked your girl

Coli brehs: Drake sounds confident it's true! He has proof!!!

I'll have this joint, Family Matters, Euphoria and Not Like Us in the gym playlist for the foreseeable future.

Meet The Grahams tilts the battle Kendrick's way. Also the fact that Drake's verses are being penned somewhere in a basement in Toronto by a somali teenager that Drake has wrapped in NDAs and that ignores the sacrifices and trauma his parents were trying to escape from life in Eastern Africa, and is now a street life adjacent knucklehead getting paid in backstage passes, ovo sweatshirts and free entry to hookah lounges for the shyt he writing for Drake

:hubie: