Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
After another full listen I don’t think that line was MEANT as a white flag I think Drake was trying to lean into the whole “You were molested so I shouldn’t be dissing a victim” trope. He’s just not that a good a writer (go figure) to make it scathing, AND clever AND clear to the listener.

Kendrick is better at pulling off effective verses like that. Even if Meet The Grahams is 100% bullshyt the way Kendrick WROTE it made it so effective on the first listen but it was also clear and darkly clever. Kendrick wrote a Jordan Peele horror movie while Drake is writing for the Saw franchise. Meaning its shocking and gory on first watch but loses luster and originality over time

This is a massive cape :mjlol:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
full
fukking christ 🤣

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Oh before I forget nikkas brought up Firmly and Spotify like a dumb coli nikka
Kendrick and a bunch of other artists never defended R Kelly
They opposed Spotify Hateful Conduct Policy that got deaded

This is what happens when you dont pen your own shyt
:pachaha:
I posted this in another thread also. I literally could retort Drake's track...so I wonder what Dot can do.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You must love bad music.

What was drakes response to inappropriate behavior with minors that is well documented? Along with the sexual felons that are in his payroll? His response was "you were molested".

Not a good look. Why are you defending this...what does that say about you? Even as a hip hop fan you should be rooting for the more skilled MC. Why are you rooting for the person 12 year old girls would?
I just like seein you Kenny stans in shambles.. yall mad annoying. Yall deserved to be humbled

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Remember when kthots were talking that one poster who posted a tweet with no likes but like this post which also has no likes

@TheNig @BlueHeffner @Yessir_Araphat etc explain yourselves
One nikka saying the shyt is weak. @Raquinotj running around here tryna make content off this shyt and failing.

But at least the nikka trying. :heh:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why do people keep saying Drake said he fed Kendrick the pedo shyt? Is this trolling or is comprehension and critical thinking really at this low of a level?
This battle is over. shyt is a stalemate at best

Popular vote will claim Kendrick “won” but the battle peaked 3 songs ago… euphoria & Family Matters were the 2 best full on disses

After that it became who had the most gossip social media feed dirt, and thus far neither side can be substantiated with concrete evidence.

This shyt is Stan Wars