Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I want Drake fans to ask themselves why people believing the Drake pedo allegations more than the Kendrick women beater allegations? It has little to do with the hate for Drake...

Shamblesssssss... your man The Great Gazoo Kenny got punished.

51zMc8p1HyL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_DpWeblab_.jpg

Daps
Dave Free has been just as big of a Drake hater as Dot, they've been together behind the scenes on everything for years. I cant see the step son tale, i bet that was false info from Kendrick's camp and Drake is gonna double down on it because they've both been grimey so why tf not

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:pachaha: Well, for one, Drake isn’t going around posturing as a black nationalist, breh.
Which says something about him and his Blackness? This isn't just an Aubrey complaint, but an overall one I have with hip hop. The music is supposed to reflect the times and the things the people are going through. Any big time rapper has made mention of it or lent their voice to that. Aubrey (and a bunch of others didn't). Don't care if he's from Canada. The very fan base he tries so hard to prove he a "real nikka" to, he couldn't stick his neck out and be the voice of. That's the definition of a coward.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:heh: You are being dumb by choice. Kendrick literally stood up for Kells.

:dame: Literally defending that man.
You a tiny hat cac that ask to see posters dikks on here! You just like Drake. A tiny hat sexually degenerate cac that stays ethering himself! :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
what i really want to know is why they didn't have another diss loaded after Family Matters if they've been controlling the angles the whole time.. how you gonna let your name be dragged across every media channel even across the globe for almost two days

casts doubt and leads me to believe they were caught by surprise

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself more than the rest of us fam

1otri4.jpg

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
You have to understand that a large segment of Kendrick fans are white boys who classify themselves as "hiphopheads".. Drake gets clowned for his fan base, but Kendrick literally has the exact same chit only he's mostly rapping to a bunch of white boys and occasionally white women and allowing them to do this:

At least he said something

Have you seen Drizzy perform Marvin's Room in an arena full of white girls in person? Nasty work

Even trades the chorus with them :scust:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Drake could put something out rapping like Nas on Ether and he would still get clowned on social media. People made up their mind already and they want to see a 6 god bleed :manny: it is what it is.

This is the type of dogma that teams like the 2008 Detroit Lions have plastered all over the walls in the tunnel while running out onto the field. Defeatist attitudes have never turned the tide of a losing streak.

Know what else is a losing strategy? Shaming molestation victims. Not only did he misread the lyrics on RapGenius, but there are tens of millions molestation victims inb North America. That'll really get the public on your side. Meanwhile, the #1 song on Apple/Spotify is getting fans to chat "FREAKY ASS nikka HE THE 69 GOD"

The Boy needs to adjust his Zoloft prescription

Last edited: