Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why do people keep saying Drake said he fed Kendrick the pedo shyt? Is this trolling or is comprehension and critical thinking really at this low of a level?
Good point.

But also ask yourself why would drake run to IG and say “somebody bring me my 11yr old daughter” instead of immediately clowning Dot?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Man, fuhk Kenny response. Its no angles left unless Drake sends him a fake one again:russ:
You must love bad music.

What was drakes response to inappropriate behavior with minors that is well documented? Along with the sexual felons that are in his payroll? His response was "you were molested".

Not a good look. Why are you defending this...what does that say about you? Even as a hip hop fan you should be rooting for the more skilled MC. Why are you rooting for the person 12 year old girls would?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, there’s FOOTAGE of a grown Drake making out with a 17 year old girl onstage. Kendrick could still run with it if he wanted to but I think after THREE disses doubling down on it his next one will take a different course.

Drake ruined yall kenny stans celebration party.. I get it.

But the gossip is lame and memes are played out. Come with bars. This is a rap battle. All I see is folks copping pleas now. Kendrick aint directly address anything drake said. Drake directly addressed kendricks claims. Thats what yall asked for. Drake did what he needed to do with this record now kenny gotta come with another angle or throw in the towel.

Daps
Dave Free has been just as big of a Drake hater as Dot, they've been together behind the scenes on everything for years. I cant see the step son tale, i bet that was false info from Kendrick's camp and Drake is gonna double down on it because they've both been grimey so why tf not

There has been NO MENTION NOWHERE of Dot feeding Drake false info, only the opposite, but here y'all come :laff:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
At least he said something

Have you seen Drizzy perform Marvin's Room in an arena full of white girls in person? Nasty work

Even trades the chorus with them :scust:
Why are you letting a white girl on stage to sing that KNOWING what is about to happen.. hell 90% of those fans in the audience are white boys/girls out there rapping right along with the hard R

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Drake trying to 8 mile "B Rabbit" his way out of this AFTER Kendrick said all that shyt first.

Rh4vxHtcmVyHUyugXP.webp

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Oh before I forget nikkas brought up Firmly and Spotify like a dumb coli nikka
Kendrick and a bunch of other artists never defended R Kelly
They opposed Spotify Hateful Conduct Policy that got deaded

This is what happens when you dont pen your own shyt
:pachaha: