Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I want Drake fans to ask themselves why people believing the Drake pedo allegations more than the Kendrick women beater allegations? It has little to do with the hate for Drake...
A lot to do with the hate for Drake, it's 28 vs 1 kendrick/coalition controls the narrative. The fact no one cared kendrick potentially beats his woman wild, or raising kids not his. Normally in a normal diss environment that's auto L from a diss perspective.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:How many times do y’all think Ether been said by stans during this beef

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no real winner in this goofy beef. This shyt getting way too weird. Both these dudes should be ashamed :mjtf:
Every Drake beef is going to go this way until he gets clapped, because he can't keep it bars. Make "I fukked your bytch" or "Your baby mama is a hoe" your default response to anyone you don't like and see how that goes.

Daps
Man WHAT? :gucci:

Let's not rewrite history now. Social media is a big reason Drake won against Meek. And social media was on his side with "Push Ups", the memes are still in the thread. Let's not be silly here.

He lost them somewhere along the way but social media does not have some kinda built in bias against Drake.

Fred.

I'm saying they're against Drake now. No matter what he drops, social media has made their minds up.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real question isn’t who won because it’s been pretty much decided. The real question is what is Drake going to do about the best thing that came out this battle? At the end of the day Drake is going to be fine and this will be forgotten…eventually. What’s not going to forgotten is “Not Like Us”. Drake stans didn’t think it will catch on but that shyt is a bop, it’s a hit especially on the west coast. I think he’s going to try to sue Kendrick for defamation after this. There’s no way his pride will let a song play all over the country with certified pedophile in it.

You see it, Drake got Drake'd. Kendrick took his playbook and flipped it on him, we all thought he would out bar him but nobody thought he would drop a track that slaps that hard and can also exist in multiple avenues