Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
No they’re not, bro. Social Media been killin Drake since Euphoria. Merriam Websters dictionary lol, the main Gasa acct that all the protesters follow, dodgers, white people Twitter - Jack, Shia lebouf etc all pro Kenny. When you have random ass famous accts making fun of you, you lost. The same thing that Meek did. Drake knows this too and it kills his soul. He lives for social media, the memes, being popular. KARMA.
He'll be fine bro.

Unless there is real proof he messes with minors, Drake will continue being successful and working with top artists.

The majority of his fanbase won't stop listening to him.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I liked the track and I can tell he actually wrote this

Because he has some wild unfocused lines. He rushed it but it was still a dope track
Not better than KDot joints but he held himself down
Like I said I give him credit for going out on his shield but the

"I'm too famous to be a PEDO" angle is craaaazy

Then

"your a woman beater I don't want to rap no more because you might beat me"

Is the nail in the coffin....this tells me that he really tbought that Family matters shyt was the one and boy what a misstep.... Maybe he'll come.back with another one but once that Not like us video drops it's completely over....he even said that his liked the record and wanted to dance to it :mjlol: a PEDO anthem....crazy

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
HwPp8xC.jpeg

Bruh look at what the shirt says.

"Shortee" collection... come on now :mjlol: Drake spent the last couple of weeks shytting on Kendrick for being a midget and you think that's just a coincidence? He got played. It happens.
That's a decent try.

But Drake being so smart should have had something tucked Friday night if this was the case. Drop Family Matters, Kendrick drops Grahams....Drake should immediately go on IG live with pictures of him holding those fake bottles and the shirt.

He could have deqded it right there and Kendrick is done.

He could have killed Not Like Us before it came out.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
whats the point of planting fake information to your opponent in a battle? lol

Why would you plant information saying you use diet pills, got BBLs, are a deadbeat father, pedophile with a team of predators??
Why would you say I don't want to fight a wife beater since it feeds you << which in turn means you are saying you are a bytch / victim??
Why would you say I am a general and premediated then turn around and say I dont want to battle anymore, I'm reconsidering??

This is HORRENDOUS

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
If I'm Kendrick I drop my last record regarding this

And it's a crew cut type record

That would be a grand finale

Who yall think would be on it?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Too famous to be a PEDO is willllllllllld. Like I said man.... So many miscalculations. Good solid effort with this one tho. He showed heart to go out in his shield like a warrior for sure
Yeah he's gonna get fukked up. Drake fans are kinda stupid. Even I could ruin Drake's day with a retort to his track...and I'm just a normie... the videos and receipts out there alone fukk his day up.

Even if he did plant information. Which I kind of doubt...you think you winning this beef by essentially pranking kendrick?

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
With how things have been going i’m SHOCKED Kendrick hasn’t dropped a response yet

I'm gonna wait til midnight for something to drop and if he doesn't I'm going to bed, I'm going on such little sleep cuz of this weekend :mjlol: