Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

tumblr_mkp2xvCKmf1rmdjjno1_400.gif

:pachaha: Let’s pretend that she’s not cucking that midget.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Drake out here talkin bout “I’m too famous to be a pedophile”
Like the list of famous pedos ain’t long as hell:scust:

Too famous to be a PEDO is willllllllllld. Like I said man.... So many miscalculations. Good solid effort with this one tho. He showed heart to go out in his shield like a warrior for sure

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
because they been saying this on the internet before any diss track dropped. I’m not no drake fan but it don’t take a rocket Scientist to see that almost everything in the disses has been said before the disses. The same way people are seeing that everything drake said on this track has been said online in the past few days.

The point is you dont magically just get pedo/predator smoke around you for no reason.

The weeknd has made drugged out vampire music for over a decade and has not had these type of murmurings at all. Why Drake :patrice:

Daps
Ovocrodie: we got kdot on line one, what should we tell him?..:lupe:

Drake: tell him I have a daughter, oh tell him I take drugs as well. :steviej:

Ovocrodie: ok boss, I’ll make sure it gets to him..:demonic:

Drake: oh and crodie number one, make sure you tell him I’m a pedo, that would throw him all the way off with this bad info

muahaha-evil-laugh.gif

Ovocrodie: good one boss, they will never see that one coming!:leon:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
There's no ending drakes career.

It's fukking Drake.
Nah the coli had a thread that his career might be over… I means it’s not like he has 6 albums on the top 200 with more plat records than any rapper in history

Daps
Drake came with Bars. Famous acts and mainstream still fukking with Drake. They just letting him fight his battle. He still gonna get features don’t worry.
No they’re not, bro. Social Media been killin Drake since Euphoria. Merriam Websters dictionary lol, the main Gasa acct that all the protesters follow, dodgers, white people Twitter - Jack, Shia lebouf etc all pro Kenny. When you have random ass famous accts making fun of you, you lost. The same thing that Meek did. Drake knows this too and it kills his soul. He lives for social media, the memes, being popular. KARMA.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Breh the man won an Oscar and got a standing ovation. Doesn’t matter if was prosecuted man’s is free and still somehow respected enough to win a award. Harvey Weinstein is about to get a retrial and probably going to get out.

I don't give a damn about no Oscar, I'm talking about criminal prosecution

Harvey Weinstein is gonna die in prison